Michael's Movies

WellI think I've seen a good chunk of his of movies.
I've seen
Pallbearer-wasn't that good watched just for MV
Touch Me-same thing
Myth of Fingerprints-I really liked this movie I bought it
The Curve-Bought it Thought it was really good
Never Been Kissed-one of my Fav MV movies I bought this one too.
It had to be You-Bought it. it's kinda predicatable but it's cute and so is MV in it.
Sand-Sucked so bad! I love Michael but this movie stunk
Mists of Avalon-good made me cry but very good.
One Hour Photo-Scared me to death only seen it once.
Most of them would good.

movies :smiley: ... Never Been Kissed (first saw him :smiley: ); Mists of Avalon; To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything! Julie Newmar (that's a long title :blink: ); One Hour Photo... on tv, of course Alias and Ally McBeal. and yeah ^_^ can't wait to see Monster-in-Law.

I saw Never Been Kissed (MV is so lovely...), Mists of Avalon, One Hour Photo, It Had To be You (pretty nice (y) ) & On tv: Ally Mcbeal, Friends and....ALIAS!! Obviously i'm waiting for MiL.

What about you? ;)

who did he play in to wong foo etc...? :confused:

i've seen him in next best thing - he played a jerk -_-
never been kissed - soo cute :love:
i saw pallbearer a long time ago, i think i was like 8, so i had no idea who he was :lol:

i want to see it had to be you, it looked cute :smiley:

I've only seen One Hour Photo, it was really wierd. I liked it a lot though. It just shows that there are some wierd people here.

I have seen:

Never Been Kissed
To Wong Foo: Thanks For Everything Julie Newmar
The Mysts of Avalon
Sand
One Hour Photo

Sand was a VERY BAD movie. It was the worst movie I have ever seen with him in it well except for To Wong Foo where he hits on John Leguizamo.

I've seen...

- The Curve - I really enjoyed this movie... and it was funny because it aired few weeks ago here and on the other day some friends were talking about it at college... I think it had an interesting story and lots of twists... which I love. MV character is great and surprises a lot :D

- Never been kiss - Very cute. But if it wasn't for Michael I wouldn't have watched it more than 2 times

- One Hour Photo - I liked it. Very disturbing but very good.

- Monster In Law - Funny... really funny :smiley:

- Mists of Avalon - I love it. Pretty good and I always Liked Lancelot... so when I noticed that MV was playing Lancelot I though it couldn't be better :P

I would like to see the Myth of Fingertyp... But I don't know how :P

I've seen
One Hour Photo, which was well kinda weird
Never Been Kissed, cute and funny
MonsterInLaw- hilarious

Does anybody know if Michael is doing anymore movies in the future?

Tuga said:
I would like to see the Myth of Fingertyp... But I don't know how :P
[post="1403794"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I love that movie I got it from christmas 2 years ago. I first saw it on lifetimeit was during the holidays though. you can check lifetime or a blockbuster for it.

Ive only seen;
one hour photo
never been kissed and moster in law
all for vartan
anyone got any idea where the rest can be found - i would watch anythiung with him in it !!!!!!lol

I havn't seen many just: Monster-in-law (awsome movie), It Had To Be You (totally sucked, just watched it for Micheal), and Never Been Kissed (pretty good, but again, watched it mostly for Micheal.)

While I'm no longer this fanatical, I can say with pride/embarrassment that I have seen just about everything Michael Vartan has ever been in:

Movies: Monster in Law, One Hour Photo, Mists of Avalon, Sand, It Had to be You, The Next Best Thing, Never Been Kissed, The Curve, The Myth of Fingerprints, Touch Me, The Pallbearer, To Wong Foo, Fiorile, Promenades d'ete, Stringer, Un Homme et deux femmes.

TV: Alias, Ally McBeal, Friends, and Fallen Angels.

If I could recommend some of his more obscure performances, I'd say he did well as Jake in Myth of Fingerprints and even though it's in Italian (subtitled in English), I'd heartily recommend his performance in Fiorile.

I also happened to like him as the young Lancelot in Mists of Avalon. If nothing else, the scene of him talking to Morgaine the "morning after" (anyone who's seen this movie will know what I mean) is incredible (at least in my opinion.).

Back