Season 5 Micheal Vartan

I heard today on E!'s Extra that the show might be trying to get MV back for some episodes. They say that he would be brought back after syney comes back from maternity leave. It is all up to MV whether or not to return. They also said that MV will be making an appearance on Bradly Cooper's new show, Kitchen Confedintiol.

Let's hope that JJ realizes his mistake int taking Vaughn away!

well he's still on contract until 2007.... i highly doubt they breached it and let him go because his name wouldn't be in the credits otherwise.... cuz then they would know that there would be a chance he might not wanna come back, but as long as he's on contract, he has to come back. Obviously, they're gonna bring him back, it's just a question of when.

I think they're gonna bring him back after Jen has the baby, probably for the last few episodes.

LOS ANGELES (Zap2it.com) Michael Vartan's "Alias" character didn't fare so well in Thursday night's season premiere, but the actor will resurface soon with one of his former co-stars.
FOX says Vartan will guest-star on a forthcoming episode of its freshman comedy "Kitchen Confidential," which stars his former "Alias" castmate Bradley Cooper. The episode begins shooting next week; an airdate hasn't been set.

Vartan, a native of France, will play an arrogant French chef named Michel who copies Jack's (Cooper) menu at his own restaurant and sets out to steal Mimi (Bonnie Somerville) as well. His actions spark a nasty feud between the crew at Jack's Nolita and Michel's bistro.

LOS ANGELES (Zap2it.com) Michael Vartan's "Alias" character didn't fare so well in Thursday night's season premiere, but the actor will resurface soon with one of his former co-stars.
FOX says Vartan will guest-star on a forthcoming episode of its freshman comedy "Kitchen Confidential," which stars his former "Alias" castmate Bradley Cooper. The episode begins shooting next week; an airdate hasn't been set.

Vartan, a native of France, will play an arrogant French chef named Michel who copies Jack's (Cooper) menu at his own restaurant and sets out to steal Mimi (Bonnie Somerville) as well. His actions spark a nasty feud between the crew at Jack's Nolita and Michel's bistro.

Ohh that sounds like it is gonna be funny. I cant wait.

I seriously doubt that he is gone since his name was still on the credits and Greg Grunberg's name is off the credits... very depressing I might add!

My dream:

Sydney spends most of the season tracking down the killers, putting to rest Rambaldi and everything else she has faced since the show began. In the final episodes, she realises something is wrong, and that Vaughn is indeed alive. They waltz off into the sunset with their baby Trixabelle Madison Taylah Delilah.

And face a terrible, agonising death.

Well, some of that is sarcasm.
My only concern is that Vaughn appears to be VERY dead, as opposed to the partly dead Alias characters usually are. Another return from the dead would be fairly annoying.

I would imagine that Vaugn is indeed not as dead as he appears. I think they faked his death in order to protect him from the people intent on killing him. It's just a thought, but they have faked deaths before. Remember Sloan?

This is so lame. Sorry. Doesn't anyone think it is dumb that they didn't have his return planned to begin with?

i agree with you...

and althoug i think that the "bringing-people-back-from-the-death"-thing is old and used and annoying, THEY HAVE TO USE IT ONE LAST TIME!
i just CANNOT believe that this would be the last time we saw MV on alias.... i seriously doubt that, but if, IF that would be the case, i'd be horribly dissappointed...:(!
too many of the best characters are now leaving(?) the show: vaughn, irina, nadia, weiss...
okay, a few episodes is better than not appearing at all, but still..ALL these people should be on the regular cast list..!

u all disappoint me. have we learned nothing from watching alias for 4 seasons. when syd died everyone was balling. if he really died then y wasnt a single person crying. come on syd weiss and marshall wouldnt even be able to stand. and when he " died" the name of the song in the background is call DIRTY LITTLE SECRET. and when syd was in the room with vaughn like helping him drink jack dixson marshall and weiss were all outside the room they couldve been talking about moving him. i dont believe all the he is dead. jj said everythin will be clear in the second ep soo lets see wat happens.

I really rally hope that hes NOT coming back and dont get me wrong i LOVE Michael Vartan and i LOVE Vaughn and its make me sad that he died but it would be very ridiculous to bring him back after the way he died...i mean you all saw that scene, those guys shot Vaughn 7 or 8 times in the chest and Sydney saw that.
I think it will be a huge Mistake to bring him back.:hide:

Im telling you, that show become more and more like Buffy with all those characters coming back from death... :nonono:

But when they shot Vaughn, Sydney didn't see him all along! The trains were passing by sometimes. And when the train was passing by they can have switched the "Vaughns"

u all disappoint me. have we learned nothing from watching alias for 4 seasons. when syd died everyone was balling. if he really died then y wasnt a single person crying. come on syd weiss and marshall wouldnt even be able to stand. and when he " died" the name of the song in the background is call DIRTY LITTLE SECRET. and when syd was in the room with vaughn like helping him drink jack dixson marshall and weiss were all outside the room they couldve been talking about moving him. i dont believe all the he is dead. jj said everythin will be clear in the second ep soo lets see wat happens.

I did notice the not crying thing but I was thinking Syd was just in shock. Good call on noticing all those details during the dying scene. It's the only thing I've read so far that gives me hope . . . that and the NYTimes quote from J.J. Abrams.

But seriously, this whole not-really-dead thing is getting very old. Surely they could have found another way to accomplish whatever story line they're trying to accomplish?

But seriously, this whole not-really-dead thing is getting very old. Surely they could have found another way to accomplish whatever story line they're trying to accomplish?

Thats why i think that this time its for reall.

I believe that he's not dead, Come on J.J. cleared that whole thing up! So he can't be gone for long. I still am really confused though because I didin't see the episode, I had to have my Uncle tape it for me because I was at workl. I don't know when I will get the tape, so can anyone please explain to me what went on at the beginning to the middle of the ep? It would be greatly appreciated!

Back