Season 5 Micheal Vartan

He can't really be gone for good, I mean I agree that the whole once dead and now alive scenerio is an old and lame plot not only on this show but on countless others. But lets look at what we do know. For one J.J. cleared things up about Vaughn, and it sounds to me If I was reading the same thing that everyone else was that he's not really dead, or at least not for long. Secondly, Michael Vartan does have a contract until 2007. Thirdly, Michael Vartan at the beginning of the Summer was telling the public that he was glad that he had his part on Alias, and I really don't thik that J.J. would let Michael Vartan go the whole or most of the Summer thinking that he had a surefire job on alias and then return for the production of the 5th season and find out he doesn't. I agree that life can be difficult, and can hit you with some unnexpected blows but do you really think that J.J. would do something like that? I doubt it, and if it is what kind of happened I would be seriously dissapointed.

sorry I thought the 1st post was gone!

i read that MV hasn't written a contract yet on whether or not he will be back for a few episodes.. they're trying to get him to do at least 1-3 eps in the end of the season, but nothing's clear yet. so he could be dead, or if he decides to do some more eps, they'll come up with a way to bring him back from death. maybe they did the cup- and the non-crying-thing just to keep all "doors open"...so that IF he wanted to come back, it wouldn't be totally far fetched. but i don't know if this is true...=/ it seems weird considering that he's on the regular cast list in the first episode of the season...

HE HAS TO COME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!! it can't end like this. and personally, i don't think it will. i can't wait for thursday.

i read this in another topic. this is a quote:

Due to my association with the MV Campaign, I was contacted by a source from the set of “Alias” and given the following information regarding Michael Vartan’s status with the show.

1- Yesterday, Wednesday August 17, 2005 was Michael Vartan’s last day of shooting on the series “Alias”.

2- The funeral scene was filmed yesterday.

3- At this time there is no intention of having either Vaughn/Vartan return to the series.

4- In regards to Mr. Vartan’s departure being a “mutual decision”, Mr. Vartan’s intentions had always been to stay with “Alias” until the series concluded as he had many times, stated in the past.

I was contacted earlier in the week regarding this information, and was just told yesterday that I could release it.

This is all the information I’ve been given regarding this matter, so please don’t PM or email me for additional information or my source. Also I will not be involved in any other “spoilering”, because considering I won’t be watching the show, I really don’t care.

Jodi

end quote.

DEPRESSING.

People, people, people... lets take into consideration all that has happened.
1. This may be the last season, according to some... why kill Vaughn FOR REAL on the first episode of the last season??... TCHYAH!
2. Michael Vartan's name is still on the credits and Greg Grunberg's isn't and we know he is leaving in a few episodes.
3. Jack, Weiss, Marshall, and Dixon WERE talking about moving Vaughn while Sydney was in the room with him they talked about places and flight plans.
4. GOOD POINT on the "we did not see everything"... the trains... that is good.
5. THIS IS ALIAS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!! NO ONE EVER DIES!!!!
You see my problem is I got a LOT of people hooked on ALIAS over the years and they are all VERY MAD at me right now so I am having to talk my way out of a lot of beat downs so I have convinced several people, including myself, that Vaughn is not dead, and I still have all of my limbs intacked!!
Thank you very much.

I'm trying to have as much hope as everyone here! Up until yesterday I was positive that they had faked his death to protect him! Then I read a spoilerfix.com update today (under the Q and A section). It says that they have removed Michael Vartan from all pages related to Vartan and Vaughn on ABC.com.

I'm still holding out hope that they will get him to come back after a few episodes! I still just can't believe that after four seasons they would just let him die.... especially after getting engaged to Syd and getting her pregnant. It just doesn't make sense!!

As I said before...Michael Vartan leaving during the bulk of the season resolves the problem of him and Jennifer working together...however...Vaughn is not dead...I believe that this is the final season and they will bring him back the last few episodes after the baby is born and it will end with Vaughn and Sydney leaving the CIA and living happily ever after.

Therefore in the end, the fans are happy and Jennifer Garner is happy because she doesn't have to work with him the whole season.

Also, Jack would not let Vaughn die..we know this..he would not let his daughter have another heartbreak. He would never let that happen. I am sure that he has orchestrated this whole "Vaughn dying" thing to protect him and his daughter.

MV's name and bio has now been removed from the abc.com/alias website. I don't know about anyone else, but I can't imagine the show being that great this year. I mean their is no one left: No Will, No Francy, No Weis, No Nadia, No Sark, No Spy Mommy. I mean even if Vaughn isn't dead he is still not going to be in the majority of the episodes. We are suddenly supposed to get attached to these new people and what...pretend they are our beloved characters of seasons past. I don't know. I am trying to trust JJ but I just can't get excited about Alias this year.

Ok. Well then disregard that part about her not wanting to work with him-(i , personally, love jennifer garner and think she is a fantastic actress [edited], especially when your character is having his character's child and marrying him)...I still believe that is what is going to happen during the season. I do not believe he is dead.

Dude. Nat's right up the page. You clearly read her warning. Why do it anyway?

I believe JJ and TPTB intended to write MV off the show and not have him come back, period. The made be having a change of heart and want to bring him back for a few episodes after Jen has the baby but I don't believe for one minute that they originally intended to bring him back. That said, It pains me to say this but I won't be watching this show (the only show on network that I watched, religiously and of which I became an avid fan).

All of you who feel that JJ is still involved in/interested in/cares about this show are definitely in denial. I therefore don't trust what JJ has to say at all.

That is just bitter gossip going on around the MV fans.

Well uh, not all of them. But seriously, gossip always does more harm than good.

Also, iamsydney? She just said not to talk about it. So don't.

I don't understand why people are being mean to me. i am just an alias fan like everyone else. i just really want to believe that vaughn is alive.

I don't understand why people are being mean to me. i am just an alias fan like everyone else. i just really want to believe that vaughn is alive.

Seriously, people are not being mean to you. They're just letting you know
that there are certain rules that you need to follow when posting
If you want to express your opinion about storyline.. great love to hear it but
your comments regarding the JG/MV relationship are clearly gossip

allaliasallthetime said:
I want to have faith in JJ, and the series that I love,but I hated the premiere. It felt so false killing him off, and frankly I worry I'll spend the season hoping and never get that which I hope for. Tell me it's going to be ok!!!

I don't know if this has already been post but I thought I 'd post it anyway. I read on spoilerfix that there is an 83% chance that MV will be back for an episode or two next month but they said he might not be playing vaughn. Weird huh.

Let's leave Jen out of this whole situation. That is just bitter gossip going on around the MV fans. Gossiping is not allowed on AA.

This is far from the truth. The majority of MV fans are also JG fans and have never blamed her for anything. You should visit the MVCampaign site and see for yourself. Please don't make blanket statements like this. It's not called for.

I wasn't saying anything about the MV Campaign, read it properly. From the majority of message boards i went on, such as the abc boards, most were MV Fans, I got that from them actually saying they were fans. I doubt they were Jen fans from the trash they made her out to be. I never said every MV fan hates Jen.

Now there's no point discussing this anymore, move on with the topic and leave gossip at the door please.

End of discussion.

Back