Season 5 Micheal Vartan

Everyone's saying JJ wouldn't do this, JJ wouldn't do that. Guess what? Straight from his mouth he's not involved with alias or lost this season. So the guys who are are the people who would/wouldn't. So I have to faith in them bringing vaughn or [i hate to admit] Sark. JJ isn't involved with Alias. I read somewhere he hasn't for the last 2-3 seasons. He was quoted. I'll find it and show you guys, but JJ hasn't put any imput in, so Vaughn may be dead.

The Alias Magazine told us to trust the Alias writers when it comes to Vaughn. That's what I do.

Trust them for what? The decisions TPTB, including the writers, have made regarding season 5 of Alias is why I (who once was an avid fan) no longer watch this show.

The Alias Magazine told us to trust the Alias writers when it comes to Vaughn. That's what I do.

Same here :smiley: I just hope they'll prove they're worth my trust. I'm not going to be satisfied at all if we don't get a happy ending for Sydney and Vaughn.

kristin said that MV is going to be in australia for 4 months, isnt that still time for him to film some episodes for alias(before the end of the season) when he is done with the movie?????

DD! So ABSOLUTELY GREAT to see you again (and yes, that is me yelling!!!)

It's hard to believe people will believe what Kristin says this time as truth when she JUST got done saying that she was WRONG about seeing MV in the first place.

Enjoying the ride....SO enjoying the ride!

Can you provide more information as to how it's inaccurate? Is it that Vaughn isn't dead? Or that Vartan is definitely coming back for more than Episode 9? Inquiring minds want to know... :cool:
You'll see plenty of Vartan after the mid-season hiatus. Expect his first appearance very soon after the break.

You'll see plenty of Vartan after the mid-season hiatus. Expect his first appearance very soon after the break.

Are you saying that Vartan has actually signed for additional episodes after the hiatus? As of Monday, this was not the case, so I'm wondering if something has changed? ;)

Nothing's changed. His status was, on Monday, the same as it is today. He's been attached to return for a while now.

Thanks for responding so quickly!

When you mean attached, are you saying that the contract has been signed, sealed, and delivered by both parties?

Thank you very much for your response. :smiley: How will this correspond with his movie that's currently in the works? Will they extend the hiatus until his return, or is he expected to return to the States before filming for 2nd half begins? When are they planning on resuming filming?

(Yeah, I know that was about twelve questions...hope you'll be able to answer some, because I've been wondering about the length of the hiatus, etc.)

Thank you very much for your response. :smiley: How will this correspond with his movie that's currently in the works? Will they extend the hiatus until his return, or is he expected to return to the States before filming for 2nd half begins? When are they planning on resuming filming?

(Yeah, I know that was about twelve questions...hope you'll be able to answer some, because I've been wondering about the length of the hiatus, etc.)

If MV's movie wraps in Feb, and the hiatus is to last until March, then they should have time to fim something once he returns to the US.. :Ph34r:

DD!!!

Can you by a chance tell us how many episode MV is going to be in! Is it like one or like the rest of the season?
Thanks heaps!
Welcome back!
:smiley:

Nothing's changed. His status was, on Monday, the same as it is today. He's been attached to return for a while now.
I am so absolutely thrilled to see DD saying this!
I've always chosen to never believe anything Kristen says... nothing against her personally, but she is after all, the gossip lady... nothing good ever comes from gossip. Although it was hard to not give in to despair, I am so glad now that I kept my hope alive!
I like season 5 so far - but it is such a different show without MV. I prefer it the way it was in seasons 1-4 WITH him... I hope it will return to that kind of normalcy!

hey just a question, im from Australia and we only just got the season 4 finale tonight. So i obviously havent seen any of season 5 yet, but a couple of weeks ago over here in our "Who" magazine there were pics from the set of Alias. There were three pics of JG and MV filming a wedding scene on the beach. JG was wearing a long white wedding dress holding flowers and was quite heavily pregnant and he was wearin

sorry...continued....was wearing a suit. one pic was of JG by herself with a caption saying something about working with an ex, another pic was of JG and MV looking at each other laughing with a caption about easing the tension with laughter and the last pic was of the two of them kissing. I dunno if this has already occured as a flashjback or sumthing in the new season so if you could let me know that would be awesome.

hey just a question, im from Australia and we only just got the season 4 finale tonight. So i obviously havent seen any of season 5 yet, but a couple of weeks ago over here in our "Who" magazine there were pics from the set of Alias. There were three pics of JG and MV filming a wedding scene on the beach. JG was wearing a long white wedding dress holding flowers and was quite heavily pregnant and he was wearin

sorry...continued....was wearing a suit. one pic was of JG by herself with a caption saying something about working with an ex, another pic was of JG and MV looking at each other laughing with a caption about easing the tension with laughter and the last pic was of the two of them kissing. I dunno if this has already occured as a flashjback or sumthing in the new season so if you could let me know that would be awesome.

The scene they were shooting is supposed to be a dream sequence for Episode 9 of Season 5.

Back