Season 5 Micheal Vartan

But we haven't seen any pics of her holding flowers.... or MV in a suit. He was in khaki's and a white shirt in the pics we saw.... who knows what they were filming

You're right, JSV, and thanks. I just briefly scanned her post (busy at work) and didn't notice the holding flowers part. So, no, we haven't seen any pics like that or any of him wearing a suit in scenes along with her in a white dress holding flowers.

Whoa! Deputy Director has spoken. With that news, I may start watching again in hopes Vaughn will be back and we will have some sort of explanation as to wtf is going on! :blink:

Whoa! Deputy Director has spoken. With that news, I may start watching again in hopes Vaughn will be back and we will have some sort of explanation as to wtf is going on!

I'll watch, only, the episodes that MV's name shows up as a guest star. DD, no reflection on you and thanks much for the info but I don't trust TPTB.

I do. Its their show.

To each his own!

Oooh thank you so much D.D.
That has definetly made me feel a teeny weeny bit better. I don't want to get to over excited just to be dissapointed again!

Anymore info would be very much appreciated :D

Yipee, so excited to hear that we will be seeing plenty of MV! As long as he and Sydney get their happy ending, the writers can do whatever they want and make me happy...

From SpoilerFix:
Episode 5.09: The Horizon
Airdate: December 15, 2005
Sydney is reunited with Vaughn after being kidnapped and put in a hypnotic state in order to retrieve information from the depths of her mind. But unbeknownst to Sydney, her captor is a familiar face with a vested interest in Sydney's future and the future of her unborn child. Amy Acker and Elisa Leonetti also guest star. Source: ABC

Is there anyway that her captor (the "familiar face with a vested interest in Sydney's future and the future of her unborn child") is actually Vaughn? That could be a cool twist.

And thanks for the intel, DD ;) I never listen to Kristen anyway.

From SpoilerFix:
Is there anyway that her captor (the "familiar face with a vested interest in Sydney's future and the future of her unborn child") is actually Vaughn? That could be a cool twist.

And thanks for the intel, DD ;) I never listen to Kristen anyway.
no way... Vaughn her captor? Interesting thought however! Dean is too obvious for it to be him. Hmmm... maybe it's IRINA!!!!!! But I'll go over to the actual topic for this in the spoilers forum...

I am so full of mixed feelings once again. After reading what DD wrote I got butterfly’s and was fighting the urge to jump for joy. I just don't want to read to much into any thing in fear of another broken heart. I continue to be a die hard fan to Alias and will watch it until its last epi, but I have to admit I am having a hard time with out Vaughn.

Back