Michelle Branch

i love michelle branch i am like addicted too her music!!!!!! i love the song lay me down it was on much exposed but i can't download it yet cuz the album it's on isn't even out yet (yes she has another one coming out soon) but anyway i love her music!!!! :band:

:lol: Those are many pics Sophie, but they're really nice, hehe :smiley: Michelle is in Australia at the moment, she was on Rove Live last night and sang Are You Happy Now? Too bad I can't go to her concert at The Metro, it's for 18 yrs and over onnly :(

YAY! People who love Michelle Branch as much as I do! wooooooo hoooooo!

Anyway, yeah, I love her. I have both of her CD's (of course) and know every song...I sooo love her voice. It's so unique.

photo4.gif

Just to jump in (as I always seem to, I can't check boards as often as I'd like to) Michelle Branch is fantastic! I love "You Get Me", apparently I hum it when I'm concentrating sometimes :smiley:

Also, thanks for the pictures Sophie ;)

Chris

I bought "Hotel Paper" yesterday, but when I buy 2 CDs at the same time I keep listening to 1 and it's Dido, I listened to her new CD once though, and I love it :D ^_^, but I don't understand why "Everywhere" is on it ?! :blink:

I think everywhere is on it becuase it soldalot of records but its still werid to have it on the new album. i absolutely love hotel paper. its sooo good... i luv are you happy now, desperately and tuesday morning.

Back