Michigan Football

OSU does NOT suck...and I certainly don't think U of M sucks, or I wouldn't be excited about the game. So don't be saying OSU sucks, b/c I can guarantee their record shows that they DO NOT even come close to being bad.

btvaughn said:
OSU does NOT suck...and I certainly don't think U of M sucks, or I wouldn't be excited about the game. So don't be saying OSU sucks, b/c I can guarantee their record shows that they DO NOT even come close to being bad.
You don't get it, you just don't get it.....OSU sucks. :P

I should say you don't get it...OSU does NOT suck. They're going to whip U of M and continue there record, which btw is better than Michigan's!

AliasHombre said:
btvaughn said:
OSU does NOT suck...and I certainly don't think U of M sucks, or I wouldn't be excited about the game.  So don't be saying OSU sucks, b/c I can guarantee their record shows that they DO NOT even come close to being bad.
You don't get it, you just don't get it.....OSU sucks. :P
:rotflmao: yeah they do.

btvaughn said:
I should say you don't get it...OSU does NOT suck. They're going to whip U of M and continue there record, which btw is better than Michigan's!
yeah, but we have the bestest qb :makefun:

wrong...OSU has more games ahead before Michigan...so the winning number will be so much higher...as the lost games will just remain a 1

Michigan...not so much luck for them...;)

It means something to me....OSU is obviously better than Michigan

And on a side note...I got into a car accident on Tuesday night and the car I hit had a U of M license plate cover and I have an OSU sticker on my car. How ironic...:blink:

btvaughn said:
It means something to me....OSU is obviously better than Michigan

And on a side note...I got into a car accident on Tuesday night and the car I hit had a U of M license plate cover and I have an OSU sticker on my car. How ironic...:blink:
Oh my god! :eek: are you ok???

and just cause OSU's record is better doesnt mean they are better

Back