~Midnight Fog~

I haven't been on this site all summer, and then I was thinking about how they're going to write S5. I immediately thought about you and how great you are at writing ALIAS the way it should be and looked for a story about S5. AND THERE IT WAS! You're so reliable! This is great. I'm a little confused. Did Vaughn work for Sloane while he was in the CIA? Or, did he work for SD-6 and then quit. If he worked for SD-6, would Syd not have met him? Don't mean to be picky, just a little confused, probably the blonde hair!
Please PM me too. ^_^

ONLY one chappy?? :cry: I can't belive it. Well I can. I just wanted to make it more sad. :woot: I would ask for A pm...but there is only one chapter left me thinks. (Yes, I am a pirate :lol: )

-Nadia :beret: 🤠 :Pirate2: <-- see! :woot:

I freaking love this.

It kinda fit my mood today perfectly. Hee, I hope you post more soon!

*bounce*

DIE, SLOANE, DIE!!

:angelic:

I was nearly screaming at my computer. I could feel Vaughnie's frustration. Which was making me frustrated at the fic. But hey, I enjoy that! :P

Please PM me when you update!

Laur

Kristina,

I hope you change your mind and continue this one. I like to see Vaughn being the impulsive one and go after Sloane without Sydney. I think it's one of your best one out there. Please, please change your mind and continue this one.
have a great day! and :Please: update again very soon.

:mixed:
CJ

It's been a while since you update this fic.... i -_- really hope you're not giving up on it because it's such a great fic.... :angelic:

meggy :thinking:

Nb: i'm agree with CJ: it's one of your best fic !

Back