Fantasy Midnight, Texas

Title: Midnight, Texas

Genre: Sci-Fi & Fantasy, Drama

First aired: 2017-07-24

Creator: Monica Breen

Cast: François Arnaud, Dylan Bruce, Parisa Fitz-Henley, Arielle Kebbel, Peter Mensah, Jason Lewis, Jaime Ray Newman

Overview: Welcome to a place where being normal is really quite strange. In a remote Texas town no one is who they seem. From vampires and witches to psychics and hit men, Midnight is a mysterious safe haven for those who are different. As the town members fight off outside pressures from rowdy biker gangs, ever-suspicious cops and their own dangerous pasts, they band together and form a strong and unlikely family.
Midnight, Texas

IMDb-
Midnight is a safe haven for those who are different, but with the presence of outsiders, the residents band together and form a strong and unlikely family.

This series is based on the supernatural books by Charlaine Harris. (True Blood)
Midnight, Texas premieres Monday, July 24, at 10:00 pm on NBC.

I can't remember being this excited for a new show! Sure, I love the new Westworld...but vampires/ghosts trump hosts. :vampire: (For now)
Is anyone else looking forward to this series?

IMO I love this show been watching every single episode, so not disappointed and just can't wait for the next episode. I really hope this show is a keeper and renewed. 'Cuz Damn! Awesome!

Back