Midnyte

Kick....stroke.....kick.....stroke.....kick.....That was the pattern of Sark's movement and he swam through the water. Swimming was a good form of exercise for him and his even better form waited for him on the other end of the pool. He kicked one more time, bringing him to the edge of the pool. He took off his goggles and looked up at Will who was holding a stop watch.

"2 minutes 37 seconds. Not bad," he said.

"But I could have done better," Sark responded as he pulled himself out of the pool. Will watched him as his tan, muscular body stood there dripping with water. He felt the stiffness in this pants starting to come back. Sark smiled.

"Are you not gonna swim today?" Sark asked.

"I ran a while on the track, I really don't feel like it anyway."

"Well I'm gonna head to the shower...you wanna' come," Sark asked with a wink.

Will smiled and grabbed a towel as Sark walked into the locker room. Sark opened the door and walked into the steam. Will walked in close behind and as the door closed he pulled of his shoes and sock and shirt and threw them on a bench. Next he pulled off his pants and lated them there also. His body was starting to get wet as the steam formed droplets in his hair and on his body. As he walked further into the room, the steam got thicker and he couldn't see where Sark had gone. Suddenly he felt two hands wrap around from behind him and grab his chest. He turned and was greeted by the lips of Sark. Will slid his hands down Sarks back until he was touching his ass. He could feel Sarks dick pushing from under his swimming trunks. He moved his hands around Sarks waist and untied the strings of his shorts and they fell to the ground. Sark kissed Will's neck and moved to his chest, then to his stomach. He slipped his fingers ovoer Will's boxers and slowly pulled them down, his mouth moving closer to Will's penis but not touching, only his breathe could be felt. Will grabbed his hand and led him into the shower.

Time went on as the two of them stood together, their mouths locked as the hot water ran over their naked bodies. Sark pushed Will against the wall and slowly moved his body down til he was on his knees. Sark kissed the tip of Will and slowly worked until he had all of him. He moved his tongue over it, making Will harder and causing him to groan. Sark continued to work until Will could take it no longer and gave in.

Will put his hands on Sark's shoulder's and made him stand up, he turned him around and kissed the back of his neck as his hands ran over his chest and down to his penis. He slowly massaged it as Sark bent over and Will leaned over him, wrapping his arms around him and becoming one with him. He moved in the wats that Sark liked and a yell came out from him. The two of them stayed there for hours until the had to leave. They would meet again, but not too soon. They did not want anyone to get suspicious.

yeah....i think sark and will are perfect together and some of my favorite fics on here are the ones of them....i doubt i'll continue b/c it wasn't very good...i just wanted to write it....lol....plus it was short....but maybe i will...i dunno'

Back