Feedback Might have better luck now

Tom

An Old Friend
I replaced the phone line from the box to my dsl. It is the only thing on this line- my phone is on the other one with the dsl filter. I have already noticed faster load times.
Perhaps this was my problem, but I wonder still why it was only on this site I was having issues. We shall see...

BTW: 50ft of phone cord was $7.60

Error!
Connection closed by remote server

You tried to access the address http://www.coolscifi.com/forums/newthread.php?do=postthread&f=20, which is currently unavailable. Please make sure that the Web address (URL) is correctly spelled and punctuated, then try reloading the page.
Make sure your Internet connection is active and check whether other applications that rely on the same connection are working.
Check that the setup of any Internet security software is correct and does not interfere with ordinary Web browsing.
If you are behind a firewall on a Local Area Network and think this may be causing problems, talk to your systems administrator.
Try pressing the F12 key on your keyboard and disabling proxy servers, unless you know that you are required to use a proxy to connect to the Internet. Reload the page.

Error!
Connection closed by remote server

You tried to access the address http://www.coolscifi.com/forums/newthread.php?do=postthread&f=20, which is currently unavailable. Please make sure that the Web address (URL) is correctly spelled and punctuated, then try reloading the page.
Make sure your Internet connection is active and check whether other applications that rely on the same connection are working.
Check that the setup of any Internet security software is correct and does not interfere with ordinary Web browsing.
If you are behind a firewall on a Local Area Network and think this may be causing problems, talk to your systems administrator.
Try pressing the F12 key on your keyboard and disabling proxy servers, unless you know that you are required to use a proxy to connect to the Internet. Reload the page.

hmm you shouldn't be using that much telephone lead. If necessary fit a wifi router near the phone socket, then fit a wifi card in your pc.

Tim, the whole thing is that coolscifi is the only website that does this. No other sites I go to or forums I post to have these issues. That error message was only posted once.

Back