Milestone Post

Kuzzle

Cadet
Ok, this is my thousandth post, so yippee! Seems strange that it took me this long, though, with how often I'm here... Anyway, I figure "Why not make a thread where people can post 'Whoopee, I did it!' when they reach a milestone number of posts?" So, like... I did. Congratulations, and have fun with it.

:spam: Well first of all please wipe that Cadbury stuff off yer face when makin' public appearances. Just look at cha!!

Now. A sincere congratulations to my fiend and yours, The Kuzzmeister!!!

Congrats on 1000 posts Kuzzle :smiley:

I need to learn how to spam lol

No joke, I thought you typed "You need to learn how to spell spam.", and I was thinking "But... He used a little sign...?" I literally read your post three times before clicking out, right after you posted it. I re-read it just now, and only now see what you actually typed. Weird...

Also, I didn't know you could not know how to spam. I mean, like... Most of the things that go through my head are technically spam, I think.

I consider every single thing I say too important and relevant to be considered spam. But, then.. I could probably find a way to link jump rope to Hero's Journey if I gave it enough thought..

monty_python_spam.jpg

Back