Miley Cyrus at the VMAs

Azhria Lilu

Captain
I don't, as a rule, take much notice of the #VMAs or MTV Awards, but it's hard to avoid all the talk about #Miley Cyrus's behaviour at the VMAs last weekend.

I've seen the clips and heard the outrage and I dunno... all I can think is "what did people expect?" All these stars - and I use the term loosely - seem to be only in it for whatever #attention they can get these days, doesn't seem to be about actual talent any more.

Did anyone see it? Does anyone care?

I didn't watch the VMAs, but I did see a video of her yesterday twerking on Robin Thicke. I just can't believe that was Hannah Montana.

I don't see anything wrong with what she has done.

Is she 18+?
Is she capable of making her own decisions?

She's getting exactly what she intended to do. Topics like these, posts on Facebook, Twitter exploding....

Artists have been doing the same type of stuff since the VMA's appeared.

Is she 18+?

She's getting exactly what she intended to do. Topics like these, posts on Facebook, Twitter exploding....

Yes and yes. Granted, people do change, but I just hadn't realized how scandalous she is now compared to how she was just a few years ago.

Is she 18+?

That's kinda my point really. I'm not entirely sure what the huge deal is..... was hoping someone can enlighten me :D

Back