Sci-Fi Minority Report

OMG! This is my favorite movie too. I've seen it four times and I own the 2 disc DVD. It's so great. It has amazing special effects but also a tremendous story that will keep you guessing to the end. The acting is amazing, and I wouldn't be surprised to see it get some Oscar nominations! Everybody go rent Minority Report!

:( I WANNA BUY IT!!!!!!!! BUT MY MOM WONT LET ME!!!!!!!!! It's my favorite movie EVER and she doesn't like it so she won't let me buy it!!! But three of my friends offered to buy it for me so that she can't make me take it back!! Ha!! Other than that, love this movie a whole lot!!! And gosh it had better get some awards, at least nominations.

I saw the movie a couple of days ago and was very impressed with it although i was a bit confused at the end of it. The storyline was great, and thinking back, so was the whole movie. My favourite scene was with the metal spiders in his hide-out and not knowing where they were, the suspense it created was superb!! :smiley:

It's about this guy who is the cheif of the police in the future called PreCrime, where they can see a murder before it happens with PreVisions. Well, he see's a PreVision of him killing a guy he doesn't even know. SO throughout the movie he tries to figure it out. IT's really good, just go rent it!

I like the computers, they are really cool!! And the gloves John uses for looking at the PreVisions, I like those. Oh, but what I really love, is John's watch!! It's so cool I want one!!

Back