Sci-Fi Minority Report

Looks like Minority Report is getting ready for a possible run as a TV series. I am kind of surprised because it has been over 10 years since the movie came out and Fox, who is doing a pilot for a possible series, doesn't exactly have a good track record with sci-fi shows (*cough* Almost Human *cough* Firefly *cough*).

Minority Report hails from 20th TV and Paramount TV, whose feature siblings produced the Tom Cruise-starring film. The series is envisioned as a sequel to the movie. It is set 10 years after the end of Precrime in DC. One of the three Precogs struggles to lead a “normal” human life, but remains haunted by visions the future, when he meets a detective haunted by her past who just may help him find a purpose to his gift.[/quote[

Minority Report was not one of my very liked movies. In fact, most of my friends & family that like scifi dont care for it. To me, a TV series would be like putting lip-stick on a pig. Like most TV shows that are based on a lack-luster movie, I will avoid it. Its just more felgercarb to be rehashed.

I am so far out of the TV series watching mode that there are very few of them I want to see. Lately I have been watching old favs and thats about it. I have trouble listing the current shows I follow on my fingers.

Back