"Miracles" ... anyone?

Alias_Gay

Ensign
Title: Miracles

Genre: Drama, Mystery

First aired: 2003-01-27

Creator: Richard Hatem, Michael Petroni

Cast: Skeet Ulrich, Marisa Ramirez, Angus Macfadyen, Héctor Elizondo, Sean Galuszka

Overview: Miracles follows Paul Callan, an investigator of modern miracles for the Catholic Church who questions his faith after repeatedly finding mundane explanations for various supposed phenomena. After he witnesses a true, supernatural miracle that saves his life, only for his findings to be dismissed on a lack of evidence, Paul leaves behind the Church and is approached by Alva Keel to join his organization Sodalitas Quaerito, investigating and cataloguing "unexplainable" phenomena. Along with former police officer Evelyn Santos, Paul and Alva attempt to battle the impending "darkness" before it's too late.
"Miracles" ... anyone?

Hey guys!

Does anyone of you watch "Miracles"?
You know, on ABC Mondays @ 10.00pm!

I love watching TV and I must say, "Miracles" is sooooo gooood. (y)

I didn't start watching until a couple of weeks ago, but really, "Miracles"
is a good show with great storylines ... anyway, for those who love the
para-normal thing ... Good stuff, good acting!

And Skeet Ulrich is so great!

Pls. watch "Miracles" and enjoy a great show ...

I am addicted to "Alias" so I will not stop watching "Alias" (y)

shakila said:
unfortunately i don't have cable so i can't see it but it sounds cool
did you even read the above post? heh

I'm so so sorry to say i think miracles is one of the worst new shows i've seen in a long long time. There are only so many spooky eyed children they can put in the show... it'll be replaced mid next season, i'm almost positive. Watching the first episode was painfully boring. Up until actually having viewed it i said to myself, "that looks great... if only it wasnt called miracles... sounds pretty touched by an angel to me"

Back