Miracles Happen

YES he broke up with Lauren YAY :woot: great update
“So what are you gonna do move back to nowhereseville and marry this chick?” Eric asked.
A small smile crossed Michael’s face. “Maybe I will.”
OMV love this now all he has do is just get back with Syd which of course won't be easy thanks for the PM can't wait for more

Awwwwwwwww
Yay!!
I'm glad Michael is giving up on Sydney.
He broke up with Lauren :happydance:
Eric is still as funny as ever :lol:
Thanx for the pm
Update soon

Eric is such a clown. And a great friend to Michael. Hope Syd will let Michael back into her life,
Thaks for the PM

“So what are you gonna do move back to nowhereseville and marry this chick?” Eric asked.
A small smile crossed Michael’s face. “Maybe I will.”
“Oh no you’ve got it bad….” Eric groaned.
“Maybe I do.” Michael laughed.
“No Michael don’t for the love of god you have you’re whole life ahead of you DON’T DO IT!! Think of all the hot chicks you’ll miss!!!” Eric said a he grabbed Michael’s shoulders and shook him gently.
“Eric calm down.” Michael laughed.
“I will not calm down! The whole concept of marriage is unnatural.” Eric shuddered.
“Why?” Michael asked, afraid of the answer.
“One person for the rest of your life? No wonder people cheat… for the sex alone my god.” He sighed.
“You’re sick you know that?”
“No I’m not.” Eric said. “You’re telling me that you’d be happy having sex with this girl for the rest of your life?”
“Yes.” Michael said.
Eric just shook his head and sighed.
Eric is the best :D
Awesome update. Thanks for the PM and can't wait till next chapter :smiley:

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>I love this fic. AHHH. I love it !!!!!

yeah..and so Sequel for AP is coming soon! *faints*. woot woot :happydance:
wow i haven't used that one in a while but AP sequel certainly deserves a happy dance and a half.

poor poor sydney...gosh, I cannot even imagine. :cry:

he broke up with Lauren and so bluntly. Gosh, Im proud of the boyscout!yay!

thanks for the pm!
-kait
</span>

“Just pull one of those romantic speeches out your ass like you usually do. They always have the girls falling at your feet.”

But I don't think that'll work this time. Sydney wants and needs to know the truth, that Michael loves her. She needs something that she wants to fight for, like living the rest of her life with the man she loves.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

Really great chapter
So glad Laurens out of the picture
Loved Vaughn explaining the "miracle" to Eric
He was definitely the one that saved her
I think he is her miracle...Awwww!!!

omg i cant wait for him to go back to syd!!! tis gonna be awesome! loved that chapter, thanks for the pm!

:shock: now that's the one time that michael vaughn should listent to eric weiss... c'mon, WOMANCE SPEECH VAUGHNIE! :poke: get on with it

*stares at vaughnie expectantly*

ok so... lauren's out of the way now and he's going back ^_^ that's awesome

luv juju :harp:

Back