Miracles Happen

Wonderful chapter. I loved their reunion show. Glad that they are back together as they should be.
Thanks for the PM

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Yay!! :happydance:
Sydney and Vaughn are back together!!!!! :love:
I love that chapter and it was so sweet of Syd's boss to give her the rest of the day off.
Thanx for the pm
Update soon

Phew... it's 2 am and I finally made it through your fic...

And I'm sick and supposed to be in bed :bag: but now I'm finished so I'm off... -_-

But please make sure to have me in that PM list of yours, for the next update, k?

Cookiemonster... remember cookiemonster :angelic: not complicated at all :P

Anyway I'll give you a more proper review (even quotes if you update for Sunday :whistle:) but all in all

:happydance: <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>THIS FIC ROCKS</span> :happydance:

Can't wait for more!!!! :woot:

:hug: your *crazy* yet still sick cookie... :rolleyes:

PS. blame the meds for my craziness, k? :lol:

that's a pretty good romantic speech to "pull out of his ass" lol. Love Eric, he's da bomb. And yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay no more lauren. Some one I know just had a little girl and called her lauren and I nearly went "what the??? Don't you know that's the most hated name amongst S/V shippers?" but then I realized that wouldn't be the best thing to say to a new mum so I zipped it.
But hell, yeah they are back together and she's got the rest of the day off!!! AWESOME, I wonder what they'll do? Have a seaside picnic. Or just "talk"

Anji

That was great ... yah byebye Lauran ... hehe love Eric soo clueless ... but so funny too ... yah she took him back ... now you cant kill her for a while Janet ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
wwwwwwwwwww :love:

Yeah, lovin the public make out session :lol: I love Nadia too, "Why are you always around?" :P
Thanks for the pm!

SkyGirl5 said:
“I have to,” she sighed as she turned around, his hands now locked at her stomach.  She tried to walk away but ended up dragging him with her.  “Michael get off.” She laughed. He didn’t let go.  “Michael I’m serious get off.” She laughed. 
“Fine.” He sighed as he released her.
this is the CUTEST ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“Come on let’s go.” She said as she linked her arm in his and they walked off together.
and what are they going to do hmmm??? :Ponder: ....... :naughty: ??? hahhaa!

anyway, glad that her boss was a fan of their little show. teeeheee! thank you a bunch for this wonderful update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you knwo what i think i should start doing? Manufacturing little bubbles of denile and selling them... seriously that would be a good investment....

Chapter 21
“So what are we going to do today?” Michael asked as they walked hand in hand down the street.
“I dunno.” She shrugged.
“Beach?”
“Sure.” She smiled. “Let me just go home and change.” She smiled.
“Me too; I’ll meet you in 10 ok?”
“Ok.”
“Wait,” he pulled her back as she went to walk away and gave her a sweet kiss.
She smiled. “I missed that.”
“Me too; more than anything.” He sighed. Michael raced home and began digging through his bag looking for swim trunks.
“What are you doing?” His grandmother asked.
“Beach… Sydney…” Was his response. He changed as quickly as possible and grabbed a towel before running to her house.
“That was insanely fast.” She laughed when she came out of the house five minutes later wearing cut off jean shorts and a green bathing suit top.
“I know.” He smiled. “You look very sexy.”
“Me? I look emaciated! You can see all my ribs…” She said as she spun around. Michael noticed that she did look rather thin. “I just can’t gain weight….”
“Well I’ll just have to fatten you up then.” Michael said as he put an arm around her shoulders as they walked.
“You can try but my mom’s been trying for four years.” She laughed.
“It’s been sooo long since I’ve been to the beach.” He said.
“Really?”
“Well I mean like for a day yeah… I haven’t left the city for four years and…” He sighed. Soon they were nearing the sand.
“Come on I’ll race you to the water.” Sydney grinned. He looked at her with hesitation. “I’m ok.” She smiled.
“Well now… but not after you lose.” He smirked as he took off running.
“CHEATER!” She screamed as she ran after him. As they neared the water Michael backed off and let Sydney passed him. “UGH! That was such a cop out.” She shouted as her feet splashed in the water.
“Uh no you beat me.” He said. She rolled her eyes and pouted. “Aww babe…” he walked over to her and picked her up over his shoulder.
“Put me down!” She laughed.
“Nope.” He said.
“Michael!” She groaned. Then she reached down and began to pull his pants up much higher than they were supposed to be.
“SYD!” He said as he set her down and tugged his pants back down to his hips.
“What? That’s better than pulling them off.” She grinned.
“Uh huh.” He said as he pulled her down onto the sand. She was laying on her back smiling up at him and he lay down beside her and they began to kiss.

A few minutes of making out later someone said to them. “Guys’ this is a public beach you know; go get a room.”
“Who is that?” Sydney asked as she squinted up into the sun.
“Susan.” The girl laughed.
“Oh hi.” Sydney laughed as she pulled Michael up off the sand with her and hugged her high school friend. “What are you doing here? I thought you moved to Maine?”
“I did but I’m here visiting my parents. You’re looking good.” Susan smiled.
“Thanks you too.” Sydney smiled back at her.
“Hold up – everyone in this whole freakin world but me knew? Now I’m really getting offended.” Michael pouted.
“It’s nice to see you again too Michael.” Susan laughed.
“Yeah yeah….”
“Ignore him; he’s bitter.” Sydney rolled her eyes.
“I can see that.” Susan laughed. “Well I’ll won’t keep you guys from your… fun… see you.”
“Bye.” Sydney and Michael said.
“I still don’t get it Syd… what’d you do? Pay them all off?” He asked.
“No.” She laughed. “Think about it – how many people from here did you talk to besides your grandparents and Nadia?”
He thought for a moment. None. “Ok good point.” He sighed.
“Let’s walk.” She said as she took his hand. “So is this weird?” She asked a few moments later.
“What?”
“Being with me?”
“Yes it is; please go back to being dead. I don’t like you.” He joked.
She laughed. “I’m serious.”
“I don’t know… it’s not weird…. Maybe that’s the weird part… I don’t even know anymore. I’m going crazy but yet I’m saner than I’ve ever been.”
“Yeah I know what you mean.” She sighed.
“It’s not weird… and I guess it’s because I never really accepted the fact that you were dead. It just never seemed real. I guess that’s because I never wanted it to be real you know? And me coming back here… that was going to be the reality…. For the past four years I’ve lived in this haze. My mind said ‘she’s dead you need to move on’ but my heart just couldn’t believe it. My heart just thought this was a break… like school before my parent’s death. Once summer came I’d come back here and there you’d be smiling at me. But my head kept saying no she’s gone and you’ll never see her again. It really sucked.” He laughed slightly. She took one of his hands and squeezed it gently.

“I talked to you, you know…”
“You did?” She asked. He nodded. “What did you say?”
“Everything… just random stuff. At first it was those first few days I was at Columbia… I asked if you were ok and what it was like wherever you were and then… it was at the most random stupid times. Like when it was 3 am and I was cramming for my law exams and I was just like ‘God Syd what did I get myself into?’ or when I saw some ridiculously expensive purse in a window at Saks I was like ‘You’d buy that wouldn’t you Syd?’ Or… I don’t know something like that. I talked to you; I thought about you, every day Syd. There wasn’t a day that when you didn’t cross my mind.”

He looked over at her and saw she had tears falling down her cheeks. “Hey Syd its ok…. Syd its ok…” he sighed as he stopped and stroked her cheek.

“No it’s not. I’m so horrible. I put you though all that and you; you’re just amazing. I don’t deserve you.” She sobbed.
“Whoa Syd it’s ok; I’m not upset with you.” He said.
“How can you not be?”
“Because I know you did what you thought was right and I can’t blame you for that.” He said.
“See you really are a better person.” She sighed.
He laughed. “Hardly.”

“I thought about you too you know.” She added a few moments later. “Every single day. There were times when I was going to call you. I mean I literally had the phone in my hand but then… I stopped because I figured you’d spazz out of you heard my voice on the phone when you thought I was dead.”
“I probably would have.” He said.
“Yeah… and there were times, especially right when I was still getting better, that I thought I’d die if I didn’t see you right then but…. I guess in this moment when I’m looking back I don’t know how I stayed away I just… I did and I’m so sorry.”
“It’s ok…. Let’s just forget about it and move on.” He said. “It’s in the past and we are in the future.”
“Yeah?” She smiled.
“Yeah.” He said. He pulled her closer to him and they kissed as the waves washed around their feet.
“I love you.” They said in unison. Then they laughed.

PM LIST
ballerina
vaughnshoney
Monstica
aliasdancer007
buckeyealum2000
ubielecki
Garner_Chick6
fieldstation
Alias79
gucci_94
jb288
Syd_ Vaughn
KAliasGirl
BrownEyedGirl
frangipani
broe4ever929
sydney_alias_vaughn
Syd_Vaughn 4ver
syd26
kittykatsmeow
spy_girl21
LifesMystery
catfishally
Vaughnlover15
ChrisM
emotionalrescue
SYD96
smartgirl2004
undercover_spy
Sydney A Vaughn
alizas
gregstar
sydneymicheal
Lovygirl
aliasobsessed89
SydneyVaughn47
msu_ruby
Alwazabrat
Nancy O
seona
Alias Fan Gillian
Bubbles
jadeygirl
aussie_chic
SpyChic16
i love vaughny
sabbiee_co
Sarahmañana
kiwi
oooRevesDouxooo
kalias
PoketRockets11
ReedCordial bandit
secret_agent_angel
littlemissliketofight
aliasrocks515
Aliasrulz4ever
Wild_Child
tunita
freaky
anji_alias
julesvartan
Bamse
SarahBear
SpyChic16
twinkley_angel
luckylass
bubblezk88
alias_luver
blue_bird
texasalias2004
Mountaineer4746
Alias_rocks_87
superspy
gtwallichs
SydVaughn1001
jsdpfan15
vaughnsgurl4lf
maddy28
meghanlyn85
SpyChic16
invisible
SuperDuck123
Bennezuela
helpleessromantic
aprilsfool6
Lor_Aliasfan47
Aliasaholic47
ams4alias
kromrell
cookiemonster
lauren-is-a-b****

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

that was so adorable! i love the fluff! :smiley:

thanks for the update!!

OMG!!!!!!!!! That was freaking amazing. :woot:
I love that they went to the beach and started making out. :lol:
“What? That’s better than pulling them off.” She grinned.
“Uh huh.” He said as he pulled her down onto the sand. She was laying on her back smiling up at him and he lay down beside her and they began to kiss.

A few minutes of making out later someone said to them. “Guys’ this is a public beach you know; go get a room.”
That was just so funny. :lol:
“It’s ok…. Let’s just forget about it and move on.” He said. “It’s in the past and we are in the future.”
“Yeah?” She smiled.
“Yeah.” He said. He pulled her closer to him and they kissed as the waves washed around their feet.
“I love you.” They said in unison. Then they laughed.
Awwwwwwwwwwww... :love:
Thank you soo much for the pm.
:surf:

Back