Miracles Happen

Awww they are soo adorably cute its sickning really ... that was great ... soo cute like I said ... love that they are talking about what they went through in the last 4 years tho ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

Ok that is adorable. He just keeps pulling these romantic speechs out of thing air. He's amazing, but then so is Syd. OFF TOPIC:
This is a copy of the web tv guide for Australia:

Seven 6:00pm
Seven News
6:30pm
Today Tonight - newstainment where they hunt down scam artists etc.
7:00pm
Home and Away - soapie
G 7:30pm
Las Vegas
PG 8:30pm
Lost
M 9:30pm
Alias - I love channel seven
M

^Look I copied it from the TV guide on the web. So apart from me being really smart for doing that, ALIAS is back.

*sobs into janet's shoulder* it's terrible 'aint it? but hey, i think i'll live :lol:

but that chapter was cute :love: awwwwwwwww

luv juju :harp:

SkyGirl5 said:
“Yes it is; please go back to being dead. I don’t like you.” He joked.
<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>FUNNY!</span>

:sideroll2: :sideroll: :sideroll2: :sideroll: :sideroll2: :sideroll:

it was very sweet. very fluffy. very nice.

PERFECT.

thanks for the PM!

I just started reading this story because Cookiemonster recommanded it to me. :D
I'm really glad she told me about this because I absolutely love it.
I was really sad at the beginning of this storya nd you made me cry a couple of times because you really had putten your soul in this one.
Now I'm happy to see that they are back together and I just hope that there won't be any problems again so they can stay happy.
Also the fact that it was Michael who somehow saved her warms my heart.
Thank you for writing such a beautiful story and I hope you can put me on your pm list.

Thanks again

Trish

Chapter 22
For the rest of the day Sydney and Michael played on the beach. Then they grabbed dinner at the local McDonalds and went back to Sydney’s house and talked on the swings until it was dark.
“You look tired.” Michael said.
“I’m not.” She yawned.
“Yes you are.” He laughed.
“Ok well maybe I am but I don’t want you to leave.” She sighed as she leaned her head on his shoulder.
“Me neither.” He said.
“Stay.” She said like it was a command and not a question.
“Syd we shouldn’t…”
“We won’t.”
“Okay.” He smiled. “I’m going to go tell my grandma – I’ll be back in ten.”
“Wait.” She said. “Isn’t your grandmother away?”
“Oh yeah I forgot.” He laughed. His grandmother had left late that afternoon to visit his Aunt in Trenton. Then he noticed the sly smile on Sydney’s face. “What?”
“Well if we go to her house then we won’t be under the watchful eye of my parents AND sister.”
“You mean your mom would let you spent the night away from home?”
“No.” Sydney laughed. “But I’m 22 and that means she doesn’t have much of a choice.”
“Ah, going to play the adult card are ya?”
“Yes I am.” She smiled. “I’ll be right back.” She said as she rushed into the house.

“Sydney where have you been? You’ve been out all day! You’re going to be so exhausted and…”
“Mom I’m ok.” Sydney smiled. “I’ll be back tomorrow.” She said as she rushed up the stairs to her room.
“What?!” Irina called as she followed her daughter.
“Yeah I’m going with Michael.” Sydney said as she grabbed some clothes and threw them in a small drawstring bag.
“Sydney…” her mother warned.
“I’ll be ok Mom.” Sydney smiled one of her thousand watt smiles. Irina couldn’t help but smile back at her daughter because for the first time in four years, she actually believed it.
“Alright.” Irina sighed as she left Sydney’s room. A few seconds later Nadia poked her head in.
“Someone’s getting some tonight.”
“Oh god stop.” Sydney groaned.
“Here you might need this.” Nadia said as she tossed something on her sister’s bed. Sydney’s eyes widened when she saw what it was.
“NADIA!”
“What? Safety first Syd.” Nadia laughed.
“Ok first that’s creepy. Second you’d better stop before I tell Mom that you have these.” Sydney warned.
“So you’re still going to take them with you.” Nadia smiled.
“I am not, because unlike you SOME people have self control.”
“Uh huh well… you might as well keep them. I’m sure you’ll be using them before the week is over.” Nadia sighed as she skipped off.
Sydney groaned and shoved Nadia’s ‘gift’ in her dresser drawer. Then she grabbed her bag and met Michael in the back yard.
“What’s the matter?” He asked. “You look disturbed.”
“I am. I just found out that my sister is a little tramp.” Sydney sighed.
“What? How?” Michael laughed.
“She threw a pack of condoms at my face.” Sydney rolled her eyes.
Michael burst out laughing. “Little innocent Nadia? That’s great.”
“Yeah except she’s not so innocent anymore.” Sydney groaned. Then she shuddered. “Ugh its creepy to think of your sister that way.”
“Maybe its payback for telling her about us.” He said. Sydney looked over at him. “She told me.”
“Ah yeah… well… I had to tell someone…”
“It’s ok.” He sighed. Finally they arrived at his grandmother’s house and he unlocked the door.
“It’s really quiet in here.” Sydney said.
“Yes….” Michael said.
“Ok I’m gonna go change….” Sydney sighed. Michael nodded and went to his bedroom and began re arranging the pillows. A few minutes later she came into his room wearing short shorts with the word ‘sexy’ across the butt and a tank top with the word ‘juicy’ across the chest.
“Nice.” He laughed.
“Nadia’s Christmas gift to me.” Sydney shrugged.
“Very nice.” Michael laughed again.
“Yeah I have to be careful wearing them at home because Dad gets sooo mad.”
“Somehow I can see that.” Michael smiled. Then after Michael stripped down to his boxers they climbed under the covers and snuggled close to each other.
“This is good.” She sighed as she lay her head on his shoulder.
“Yeah.”
“Much better than last time.”
“Mm you mean because of that whole death aura.”
“Yeah that.” She sighed. “Goodnight Michael.”
“Night Syd.”

PM LIST
ballerina
vaughnshoney
Monstica
aliasdancer007
buckeyealum2000
ubielecki
Garner_Chick6
fieldstation
Alias79
gucci_94
jb288
Syd_ Vaughn
KAliasGirl
BrownEyedGirl
frangipani
broe4ever929
sydney_alias_vaughn
Syd_Vaughn 4ver
syd26
kittykatsmeow
spy_girl21
LifesMystery
catfishally
Vaughnlover15
ChrisM
emotionalrescue
SYD96
smartgirl2004
undercover_spy
Sydney A Vaughn
alizas
gregstar
sydneymicheal
Lovygirl
aliasobsessed89
SydneyVaughn47
msu_ruby
Alwazabrat
Nancy O
seona
Alias Fan Gillian
Bubbles
jadeygirl
aussie_chic
SpyChic16
i love vaughny
sabbiee_co
Sarahmañana
kiwi
oooRevesDouxooo
kalias
PoketRockets11
ReedCordial bandit
secret_agent_angel
littlemissliketofight
aliasrocks515
Aliasrulz4ever
Wild_Child
tunita
freaky
anji_alias
julesvartan
Bamse
SarahBear
SpyChic16
twinkley_angel
luckylass
bubblezk88
alias_luver
blue_bird
texasalias2004
Mountaineer4746
Alias_rocks_87
superspy
gtwallichs
SydVaughn1001
jsdpfan15
vaughnsgurl4lf
maddy28
meghanlyn85
SpyChic16
invisible
SuperDuck123
Bennezuela
helpleessromantic
aprilsfool6
Lor_Aliasfan47
Aliasaholic47
ams4alias
kromrell
Ms.MichaelVaughn
cookiemonster
lauren-is-a-b****

death aura :lol: hahahahaha, awesome chapter, love nadia in this fic, she's awesome! i love that irina was worried too! is there gonna be any :naughty:? thanks for the pm!

That was amazing as usual. :D
They didn't want to be away from each other. :love:
“What’s the matter?” He asked. “You look disturbed.”
“I am. I just found out that my sister is a little tramp.” Sydney sighed.
“What? How?” Michael laughed.
“She threw a pack of condoms at my face.” Sydney rolled her eyes.
Michael burst out laughing. “Little innocent Nadia? That’s great.”
“Yeah except she’s not so innocent anymore.” Sydney groaned. Then she shuddered. “Ugh its creepy to think of your sister that way.”
“Maybe its payback for telling her about us.” He said. Sydney looked over at him. “She told me.”
“Ah yeah… well… I had to tell someone…”
“It’s ok.” He sighed. Finally they arrived at his grandmother’s house and he unlocked the door.
Nadia is crazy. :lol:
“Ok I’m gonna go change….” Sydney sighed. Michael nodded and went to his bedroom and began re arranging the pillows. A few minutes later she came into his room wearing short shorts with the word ‘sexy’ across the butt and a tank top with the word ‘juicy’ across the chest.
“Nice.” He laughed.
“Somehow I can see that.” Michael smiled. Then after Michael stripped down to his boxers they climbed under the covers and snuggled close to each other.
“This is good.” She sighed as she lay her head on his shoulder.
“Yeah.”
“Much better than last time.”
“Mm you mean because of that whole death aura.”
“Yeah that.” She sighed. “Goodnight Michael.”
“Night Syd.”
Death aura. :lol:
Vaughn in BOXERS. 🤤 🤤
Thank you for the pm.
Can't wait for more.
:surf:

A few minutes later she came into his room wearing short shorts with the word ‘sexy’ across the butt and a tank top with the word ‘juicy’ across the chest. 
“Nice.” He laughed. 
“Somehow I can see that.” Michael smiled.

Ha... :lol: Jack's face... LOL... What I love here is to see Jack & Irina as a happy married couple and two teenager girls... although by now Syd is 22... but whatever, she's still living at home... which for her condition is fairly understandable... ^_^

I'm babbling.... :angelic:

Awesome update!!! I just can't get enough...

Oh and before I forget... Nadia is fun!!!! :P She cracks me up :rolleyes:

Back