Mirror, Mirror, On the Wall

I am a little confused. Sydney was captured seven years before and now someone is taking her somewhere else right? I love your writing! goofygal!

goofygal said:
I am a little confused. Sydney was captured seven years before and now someone is taking her somewhere else right? I love your writing! goofygal!
She was taken 7 years ago, but no one is coming to take her again. Yet. I don't know I haven't written the next section yet. It may take a few days, I don't write much on the weekends, I write in my boring classes in school.

alias_16 said:
omg, that is so good!!! omg when are you gonna write more? but what im wondering is what they look like, 7 years later.
my exact thoughts!!
Awesome job so far...please post more soon.

LMAO!! You put loniest again!!! Heh heh...sorry...:snicker again:: Why am I the only one who catches that? Thanks for the update btw!! This was a GREAT chapter!!

*runs out of room like a drunken bee*

twinzz2003 said:
Finally, Finally, Finally I've found a truly gifted writer on this board. This is excellent! Keep Adding.
WOW thanks! But, there are a lot better writers than me on here. I'm just a girl who gets far too bored in science class. I read that and I'm like WOW THESE PEOPLE ARE SO NICE! I seriously love you guys. Thanks for the reviews! I'll have a new section up soon, but I don't have science on the weekends (duh) so I can't write. I know that makes NO sense, but I need my boring classes to write well. I'm suprised I'm not failing. NOt that you can fail my science class if you tried, but you know.

OMG!! This is such a great story, I cannot wait to read more. I''l probablly check this board 50 times a day so I can read it again. This I swear is like my favorite storyof all time!
~Kathryn~ 🐈
:sun:

Back