Mirror, Mirror, On the Wall

Alias Elle said:
And I like the new chap. I'm kinda amazed you're so happy I reviewed since God only knows how many authors I've dashed with my reviews, so, um, yay, I guess.

~Me :angel2:
LOL I know, it's just that you have kind of been established in my mind as the "official reviewer of romance fanfictions." Just kinda happened, so I feel honored if you review my fics. Don't ask me why.

Gosh who gives a $hit about Alice I know I don't I hope Sydney blows her and Sark a$$es to bits when she comes to save Vaughn. Because Sydney Bristow can take anyone on any time any where so Sark and Alice better wacth there a$$es because Sydney will blow them from here to Pluto. And I mean that i the meanest way posible! :laughs elivly:ha ha ha!~

Oh yeah let Sark come with her so that they can leave thing earth together. I second thought don't because that would just be better for them! make them die a very slow very painful death then I will be happy once again!

(Belive it or not I hardly ever get like this, but shhh don't tell anybody that!)....thinking...... I'm not sure why at the monent just don't.~

You have to I love this story I want Alice to go to somewhere that I wont say because I'm in school right now and who knows what kind of freeks are reading what I type. So make her get blown to bits!!!~

Back