Season 4 Mirror Scene SV

I loved When Vaughn was comforting Syd before she went in to pose as "Laura"
I loved when he told Syd they had snipers ready if he tried anything inappropriate. It was nice to have a SV scene. it was so sweet when he was rubbing her shoulders *sigh*

This scene was really great. I always breathe a sigh of relief when we see our characters slide easily into the personas that we best know them for. So much history has been made during the last four years that sometimes it is easy to overlook where everything all started. I mean, in all honesty, I know that most of us die-hards don't forget anything, but sometimes I want to scream at the writers that in order to best see the future, one cannot forget the past. The S/V history is so pivotal to the show. And this scene was sort of a great reminder (for me anyway) of the way Vaughn used to reassure Syd before a mission (remember "I'm your ally?") back in the days when he was her handler. I'm not saying that is all that defines them, but it is great when the writers can use the history so that these kinds of scenes are layered with both the present and the past. (y)

Vaughn and Sydney have always had great chemistry - We see them so often on missions together, it is nice to see them together being themselves.

he was very witty - not like himself at all i thought.

i kinda liked it ........ i think :thinking:

off topic but why do people look weird in mirrors ??

I have no idea, but I have been wondering that myself. Both Vaughn and Sydney look extremely weird in mirrors, which begs the question....when I look in the mirror, is it really taht distorted?

nah i have noticed it before if i talk to someone in a mirro they look weird!!! :lol:

Back