Politics Miscarrage

I think it was last month that I had found out my aunt was pregnant. I was really excited to know that I was going to have a new cousin....but then about 4 or 5 weeks into it....she had to go to the hospital.....and she found out she had a miscarrage...:depressed:......The doctor said that "The body might do that because its the body's way of saying that the baby won't come out right..so it flushes it out"....when I heard about this I wanted to cry....and I mean my aunt just got married in August (thats why I went to Miami then)....and you know its really hard for her.........

Oh Timmy. That's really hard. My aunts had miscarraiges. One of them had two, but she had two more kids afterwords. They're 16 and 13. Then, my other aunt had a miscarraige and not long afterword she had another baby who's almost one now. With technology how it is today, they can usually prevent it after it happens the first time. I'll be praying for her though, and your family. That's really hard, but, knowing how God works, He will use it to strengthen their marriage. ^_^ Blessings to you and your family. God's with you guys!

Yeah miscarriages are really sad. My mother had two of them, one before I was born and one before my brother.

I'm sorry to hear about your aunt Timmy.

normally people only announce their pregnancy after the first trimester is complete, but since ur family, i guess she told you earlier, but a miscarriage is really unfortunate, but everything happens for a reason.

Back