missed tonight

There was so much that went on in tonights episode, its hard to know where to start. First of all, the back story was about Sawyer. We find out that when he was a kid, that while he was hiding under his bed, his dad came and shot his mom, then his dad came into his room, sat on his bed and killed himself.

We also find out that the reason Sawyer was in Austrialla, was to kill the guy that swindled his parents that brought about their death. Sawyer found him (the guys name is Sawyer) and back down the first time. Sawyer went to a bar and found a drinking buddy who happened to be Jack's Dad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jack's dad said talked about how proud he was of his son for turning him in. blah, blah, blah. At the end of the show Jack and Sawyer have a conversation that lets Sawyer know that the guy at the bar was Jack's dad. For a second it looked like Sawyer might tell him, but he changed his mind. Anyways, after talking to Jack's Dad, Sawyer goes back and kills the real Sawyer.

In between all the flash backs we find that a boar has been harassing Sawyer, Sawyer has made it personal and it going to hunt down the boar and kill him. He trys tracking the boar with no luck. The whole time Kate has been following him. She tells him that he will never find the boar, but she will help him if he gives her Carte Blanche - anytime she wants something that he has he has to give it to her no questions asked. (we know from an early conversation between Jack and Kate that Kate is trying to get the gun back from Sawyer. Jack doesn't want Kate to try, because he doesn't want Kate to have to owe Sawyer anything. Well, back to Kate and Sawyer. After tracking all day and not finding the boar, they camp for the night. At the fire, Sawyer and Kate have a drinking game called "I've never" He said its a way for them to get to know each other better. Sawyer says (like in the promo) "I've never been married" and if someone has done what is said, they have to take a drink. Guess what, Kate takes a drink - so we find out that she has been married. (she took a small sip and said it didn't last very long.) They go back and forth for a while then Sawyer says "I never killed a man" Kate takes a drink, then Sawyer takes a drink. He then says "I guess we got something in common" - that's when it goes to the flashback of Sawyer killing Sawyer. When our Sawyer meets the real Sawyer he tells him that his name is James - whether that's the truth or not, I'm not sure.

Well that is not everything that happened, but its the highlights. Oh yah, the light moment was when Charlie and Hurley go and bury Ethan and Hurley talks about Ethan coming back to life.

I'm sure that I haven't covered everything, but I'm sure someone will add to what I have started.

Yah, its me, I'm back. I forgot there was a rather freaky part. While Kate and Sawyer are tracking Locke show up and tells this weird story how when he was a kid his younger sister (I don't remember if it was his real sister or foster sister) Well she died on a freak playground accident. He said that his foster mother felt all guilty and just laid on the couch. Didn't eat or anything. Well this Golden Retreiver shows up and walks right into the house and just stares at his mom until she starts crying. The dog stayed with them for 5 years until his mom died. Sleep on his sister's bed. Said his mom thought it was his sister come back to let her know that its all right and not her fault. Said that when mom died that the dog disappeared.

The weird thing was that when Sawyer tracked down the boar, (after Locke's story) it just stared at him and Sawyer decieded not to kill it. It was as if Lockes story was being lived out with Sawyer and the boar.

It seemed unnatural. It makes me think that Locke is not really Locke, but someone else who belongs to the island. It was very bizare.

But ConcreteGirl you forgot the most important part! The fact that the man Sawyer killed was not the real sawyer! Remember Sawyer's friend (don't know his name) told island Sawyer that he had found the man who gyped his family. But after island sawyer shoots the real sawyer, he finds that he was just a man who owed his friend money. In other words, island Sawyer's friend had tricked him so he would kill someone for him.

That's probably what makes Sawyer feel so much more guilty. The man was innocent.

Sarkasim said:
But ConcreteGirl you forgot the most important part! The fact that the man Sawyer killed was not the real sawyer! Remember Sawyer's friend (don't know his name) told island Sawyer that he had found the man who gyped his family. But after island sawyer shoots the real sawyer, he finds that he was just a man who owed his friend money. In other words, island Sawyer's friend had tricked him so he would kill someone for him.

That's probably what makes Sawyer feel so much more guilty. The man was innocent.
[post="1219468"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

When it happened it made me wonder if he was the right person, but I wasn't sure. All I was thinking was that how could he be the wrong person, when Sawyer saw a picture of him and said it was him? I guess maybe he was going on a childhood memory, which would had been foggy. I think I need to go back and watch that part again.
:blink:

I also forgot to mention Charlie and Hurley buried Ethan. Hurley was talking about Ethan rising from the dead and chasing them. Gee, maybe we will have zombies on the island too.

:rolleyes:

Back