Mission Locations

Okay, I updated this list and the languages list to cover the rest of Season 2. Should I add Hong Kong to "The Telling"? I'm not sure, because 1.) It's not a mission and 2.) We still don't know if it's real.

In french it's not Marseilles but Marseille ! I didn't know that it was a different spelling in american !

Yay! Thankyou for putting that up! :D I've been banned from printing anything Alias related from the printer at home but this looks like Geog. homework!!! :P
And I'm really glad she went to Australia (me Australian)!! When I saw the word Mackay on Alias I was like "YAY!!!! SHE'S GOING TO AUSTRALIA!! SYDNEY'S COMING TO AUSTRALIA!!!" :blush:

Alias doesn´t know frontiers, It´s Great, It´s a Pain that doesn´t happen in Real Life. From the Space, the Frontiers don´t exist.

I hope that in 3º Season, Alias returns to Spain ^_^

GOOD NIGHT

Great job azalea ! :clap: :clap:

But if I'm not mistaken, Syd went to Rio de Janeiro in the first season. I actually don't remember the episode, I believe it was by the end of the season, but I kinda remember the sequence: she was chased by a bunch of dogs, jumped off a cliff and next thing she was in parachutes over Rio.

I remember this because I'm from Brazil, and nowadays I'm living in Rio de Janeiro and we can't be happy enough when the city you are living appears in Alias!!

julie said:
But if I'm not mistaken, Syd went to Rio de Janeiro in the first season. I actually don't remember the episode, I believe it was by the end of the season, but I kinda remember the sequence: she was chased by a bunch of dogs, jumped off a cliff and next thing she was in parachutes over Rio.
That's the opening of "The Prophecy"--where she says she was "nearly eaten by a pack of dogs."
;)

I added Rio de Janeiro to "The Prophecy". Thanks, guys! :smiley:

- how can we save or print this post?
If it was me, I'd probably just copy and paste to a word document, but maybe there's a better way to do it? I don't really know...

Azalea said:
I added Rio de Janeiro to "The Prophecy". Thanks, guys! :smiley:

- how can we save or print this post?
If it was me, I'd probably just copy and paste to a word document, but maybe there's a better way to do it? I don't really know...
If you want the entire topic, you can go down to "Download / Print this Topic", near the bottom-left.

Back