Mission Log

!r!nab

Scout
ok, this is what i do for my journal entries on Gaiaonline.com. i used my friends' names, and pretended we're spies, and we have magic powers. later on in the entries, they started to remind me of alias more and more, so i am posting the beginning entry, and the one that started the ones that sound like alias. to explain the initials JRW and the Collectors, there are these 12 little stones (like the kind you put in the bottom of a fish tank), and they all have magic powers. if you have all 12 stones, you can control time. they are called the TimeStones. this is the 'rambaldi' element. JRW stands for Joy Rock Worshippers. at my high school, there was this big rock randomly sitting in the back, near the door, and no one knows why it's there. and there was one gym class that would always come out and sit in a circle around the rock. we dont know why. the JRW's are supposed to be like- i dont know, the Covenant, i guess-and are an agency that are trying to find the twelve stones. i think i say somewhere in the journal entries that the boss of the JRW's is the Wiz, kinda supposed to be like The Man. the Collectors are kinda like sd-6, and they're trying to find all 12 TimeStones, too. oh, and by the way, the entries start in season 2 of alias and go from there. "and so it begins"... ;)

*this entry isn't really based on an alias episode, it's more like a spoof of when jack finds out the truth about irina.*
mission log
agent blackrose

i HATE it when ppl are right. especially stupid know it all ppl. i guess i should explain: you know pyro and i like each other? well, on a mission to las vegas, he PURPOSED to me. like MARRIAGE. i agreed. our trainers weren't very happy. they said it never lasts between two spies. we were like, . but it went downhill. he started being very distant. and moody. then he told me he wanted a DIVORCE. not too long after that, we found out the truth...
agent pyro isn't really an agent. well, he's an agent, but not one of ours. the Joy Rock Worshippers sent him to spy on us. they told him to pretend to like me and marry me so he could steal our agency's secrets. then when he got enough information, they were going to fake his death, but really he was going back to the jrw's. it worked. right now, we dont know how much information he got away with, but we do know that he got away with one of our biggest secrets. we have a special training program, we were going to use it to train kids how be agents for the good guys, before THEY got to them. now that they have the program, they can train kids for THEIR side. which is obviously bad. luckily, no one is mad at me for letting him get it. and its lucky that no one thinks i was working with him. the reason why it took us so long to start logging in the journal again is that when he left the agency, he sent a virus to all the agency computers. everything was shut down for days. now, if we go on a mission, and we see him, we have permission to arrest him, or kill him if he fights us. serves him right, traitor.

*this entry is related to "Almost 30 Years" and the first piece of "the enemy walks in."*
mission log
agent dunn

no training in the WORLD could have prepared us for japan. what happened? well, first of all, we came across this huge ball thing floating. we think the Wiz is using it to find the Stones. turns out, it's filled with some kind of freaky liquid. how do we know? because after we set off an alarm, it busted. we ran down the hall and saw that the big metal door was sliding shut. i made it, blackrose was on the other side. meanwhile, i ran into a guard and got knocked out. when i woke up, i was tied to a chair with a jump rope, and there was some girl sitting there in front of me. and of all the things to say to a person you caught, she says, "you should eat something." wow. i told her no way. then, it hit me- she was the wiz! but the girl says no, she only works for the wiz. i demanded to see this boss of hers. she says ok, fine. and just like that, she walks out. then, i wait for another liek , 2 minutes, then, i hear: "i was waiting for this to happen." OMG. the person steps into the room and i was SPEECHLESS. it was PYRO!!!!! of course, we started arguing, then i guess he got tired of fighting and zapped me. ow. then he says, "i'll be back. hope you're ready to talk then." then he leaves. with him gone, i was able to find a way to escape. then, i found blackrose who was being hypnotised with a giant tim hortons ice cap. i tried to drag her out but she wouldnt budge. then, i told her that the band Hawk Nelson was playing at a tim hortons back here at home, and she ran fast enough to beat me back to the plane. then, i told her who i saw. she was flabbergasted. then, we were told by the head of our department at the agency that we could take a vacation for 2 weeks as soon as we put in our mission logs. i never wrote so fast in my life. now, we're getting ready to pack up and go to the airport. we're going to Florida.

*the next 2 go along with "trust me".*
mission log
agent blackrose

that jerk.
here we were, on vacation, and all of a sudden, a week later, we get a call from headquarters saying that pyro surrendured. he's now in a jail cell at the Agency. they sat with him for 5 hours to ask him about the JRW's and their plans. in all 5 hours, he didnt say ONE WORD. then, finally back in his cell he told our boss he'll talk, but only to me. (why me? ) i told our boss, HECK NO. he said if i or agent dunn speak to him, maybe we'll get information from him. so in the end, we wound up cutting our vacation short. darn.

Mission Log
Agent Dunn

sooo much has happened since our last log in. since 'pyro' is in jail here for being a traitor, he doesnt go on missions with us anymore. if you have read our other logs, then you know that we've been put on the Timestone Investigation. we have a new partner, he's from the texas Agency, his name is agent Nox. he's cool. meanwhile, the junk we go through with 'pyro' (may he burn) is interesting. last week, the Agency found out that pyro made a flash drive with information about 12 of our agents on it. the information was stuff he could use as blackmail against them if they didnt go work for him. it worked, they all went rouge. blackrose finally gave in, and went to see pyro about it. he said it was in spain. he also said that it was important that when she went to get it, before she opened the safe that it was in, that she NEEDED to pull the fire alarm next to the safe first. that was last week. the mission went well. she, however, did NOT pull the alarm. but things went well anyway. she went back and told pyro about the mission. he's like, 'you didnt pull the alarm, did you?' blackrose didnt say anything, she just gave him a 'duh' face. then, he's like 'i wouldnt have done it either.' THEN WHY TELL HER TO? or is he just being a jerk. this is going to be one interesting year. i can smell it.

*these are related to "dead drop", "the indicator" and "salvation".*
mission log
agent blackrose

mmm. i dont know how to explain this one. but i'll try. i COULDNT let pyro hurt agent nox, could i? NO. so i did something about it: i met with someone from the florida Agency, as soon as i knew where our next mission was. they set up a trap there, rigged tons of slime to explode. oh, the mission: remember pyro's blackmail disk? well, he backed up the information in a hollow book, the people from his group call it 'the Key'. i went to pyro, and he says it's hidden in a house in the woods in madagascar. so nox and dunn went to get it. i was on the computer with our tech guy, agent j-san, and i told him to switch the camera following them to laser. the director saw the slime rigs and told our team to GET OUT OF THERE. then, i watched on the camera as they exploded!!! but a minute later, nox came over the radio and said that he and dunn were fine, but Mckew was there. (mckew is on pyro's side, he works with The Collectors. we only know her last name.) she and dunn fought. dunn won, of course. anyway, now, the director believes that pyro set up the exploding slime, and he went down to his jail cell and had him taken to 'Upstate Farm' for 'questioning'. (u.f. is really a place where we take the most dangerous people, we do the whole spy questioning thing- with the bright light in their face, and ask 50 million questions, and the whole 'we have ways of making you talk' thing and the sitting cups of tim hortons just within reach but they can't get to it.) i dont know what will happen next. but dunn and nox dont know it was me, but if i told them, i think they would understand. i'm going to tell them. wish me luck!

mission log
agent dunn

whoa. what a mission. i almost got blown up! nox said 'cool'. oh and we ran into a Collectors agent. i just left a meeting with the director, blackrose and nox. the D said that maybe we should have a double agent inside the Collectors' group. maybe i should explain about them. the Collectors are broken up into 12 locations, C-1 through C-12. they are devoted to finding the timestones, and using the magic they give off to control time. the head of the Collectors is Arlene Smith. she used to work for the Agency, but she got obsessed with the timestones. she left the Agency, and now works against us. so anyway the double agents: the director said he thinks that blackrose and i should be them. he wants us to find out our missions, then come to nox for our instructions on how to screw up the mission so that our side wins in the end. we start in a few days. we already have a fake worker in C-3, and they set us up to go to C-6. meanwhile, pyro is going to court over that explosion he pulled at Madagascar. they might strip him of his magic. that's SERIOUS. it's like the death penalty. he deserves it. another meanwhile, one of blackrose's friends (not an agent), melissa, opened up a restaraunt today. we're going, the 3 of us. so, over and out!

*this is still part of the ones related to "dead drop", "the indicator" and "salvation", but i didn't go in Alias order, so the end of this leads into "passage" parts one and two.*
ML
Agent Nox

while we were at the restaraunt, the Director met up with us. he said that they were going to go on and strip pyro ( may he burn) of his magic because of what happened in madagascar. where we come from, this is a SERIOUS punishment. but after the opening party, blackrose told us what she did. i don't blame her one bit. but dunn and i convinced her to help us reverse the sentence, since we need him for information on missions. now, they put him back in the jail where he was before. but now, there's another problem. dunn went to spain to meet with these guys who had secret codes, the Agency thought it was codes for the jrw's. they weren't. they were codes for ice-coffee missiles! pyro told us that the missiles are buried in india, so that's our next mission. the bad news is pyro is going with them (blackrose and dunn are going, i'm staying behind to give them instructions over the radios). i hope the missiles go off and pyro gets pyro-ed.
Nox Out!

*this entry follows part of "a higher eschlon" and part of "passage part 1".
mission log
agent blackrose

this is a crazy week for the Agency. first, we got pyro(may he burn) off punishment. then, 2 days later, at c-6, dunn heard that the collectors had a way to break into the Agency's computer system. so back at headquarters, we told the director, and he went down to see pyro. pyro said that to help us he needed to be let on a Agency computer so he could block them out. the director was like 'what do you think i am, stupid?!' pyro said 'then, i guess it'll be like building a perfect sandcastle'. :confused: still, there was no way we were letting him on a computer. so the director left. then, like 3 hours later, there was a mini black out, the lights flashed off then back on. the tech guys tried to figure out what happened. they said we had a virus on all of our computers, called Sandcastle. pyro. the director went back and told him he had 6 hours to kill the bug, and kick the collectors out our system. but if he tried to contact any of his people, we'd know, and he'd be in DEEP trouble. so 3 hours later, it's the middle of the night, but we're still all there because of the computer problems, and pyro's like 'i'd like a coffee.' like he still works there, like he's on our side. nox asks if he wants cream or sugar or anything, pyro just gives him a Look. :dry: so nox gave him a plain coffee, nothing in it. 2 hours later, pyro's done. the next morning we find out that dunn went on a mission to get secret codes from some guy, but they were codes for a coffee missile. the director asked pyro if he knew anything about them, and he says yeah, and he knows exactly where they are. so now the director is making him me and dunn go to india to get the codes and to keep the people there from making the missiles go off. 3 whole days with pyro. i'm totally pumped, cant you tell? :angry:

*this entry follows "passage part 1" for pretty much the whole way. also, i saw the Fox Animation version of the movie Anastasia, so that's where i got the train scene from. if anyone else's seen it, whoopee!! :smiley: *
ML
Agent Nox

it's been two weeks since my last login. suprisingly, the mission to India went well. the morning of the trip, me, Blackrose and the Director all met at pyro's ( may he burn ) jail cell. the main guard guy opened the door and let him out. i gave him a watch that our tech guy had set up with slime explosives, so if he tried to escape me or Blackrose could push a button and it would go off. then, we went to the costume department and got our disguises. the plane ride wasn't bad. it was smooth, no turbulance. the plane ride itself was long though. pyro kept trying to get us to talk. one time he even tells Blackrose something like 'he has sleep problems when you're on missions.' 'and you know this from being around us for what, an hour?' 'no, because i used to love you.' by this time, we had had enough, so we both yelled at the same time 'shhhuuuuuuuuut uuuuuuuuuup.' when we landed, we took a Agency car to the train station. there, our disguises were we were best friends on a trip. real original. :rolleyes: the ticket guy told pyro that he had a cool watch. pyro said 'it was a present from my girlfriend'. looking at Blackrose. the NERVE OF THAT GUY. i wanted to zap him right then, but we needed him for the mission. once on the train, we split up and changed into our spy gear. :Ph34r: then, we all met up and got ready for our stop. then our spy senses told us something was off. Blackrose offered to go check things out, and when she came back, we had to spring into action. 'NO ONE'S DRIVING THIS TRAIN!!!' she yelled. :blink: we decided to try to make it stop, ourselves. every train car has an emergency brake, so i found it and twisted it. Pyro said i was doing it wrong. 'it's righty tighty/lefty loosey!' i did what he said, and the brake handle twisted right off! our next attempt also failed miserably. we found a long chain with a anchor thing on the end, went to the last car on the train, and pushed it out the back door. we hoped that the anchor would catch on the train tracks and stop us. but since the train was still going, the anchor ripped the tracks up.we were gettting pretty close to a bridge. Pyro was trying to separate our car from the other ones. i yelled 'what the heck are you doing?!' 'it's ok' he yelled back. 'we'll just coast to a stop.' then suddenly, something rocked the train. we all looked around, and saw that the BRIDGE HAD JUST EXPLODED!!!!! i don't know what pyro was doing, but he was at the front door of the car, the side attached to the other train cars, yelling 'i need a wrench, an ax, ANYTHING!' i guess the owners of the train line used the last car for storage, because Blackrose found a stick of dynamite from somewhere and lit it. she handed it to pyro who stuck it between the thing that attached our car to the one in front of us which had mysteriously melted together. then we all ran behind some boxes and stuff. boom. the dynamite went off. the explosion made our car turn sideways. we grabbed as much spy gear as we could hold in our hands, and prepared to jump off. 'you go first!' pyro yelled. 'not a chance! you could escape! you go first!' i yelled back. Blackrose rolled her eyes at our arguing and yelled 'SHUT UP! WE'LL ALL GO FIRST!' we counted to three, then, we all jumped. we watched as the train continued towards the bridge, then it drove right off the tracks where the bridge exploded and crashed in a river below. then the car we were on fell. i guess there was more dynamite on board, because when our car crashed, there was another loud explosion. we all looked at each other, shrugged and walked towards the woods, where our contact was supposed to meet us. Blackrose said 'remind me to never get on a train again.' then, we saw a light flashing in the darkness. it was our contact, who turned out to be JOSH! he had weapons and a spy jeep. me and Blackrose got weapons, but we told him pyro doesn't get any. we all hopped into the jeep and sped off. we drove for about 3 hours, then he stopped. people came out of the woods, weapons trained on us. they told Josh to get out of the car. these people were the Protectors, given the job to keep the ice coffee missiles *safe*. they zapped Josh, and told us that they were going to turn us in. but we knew how to fight. so we started one. then we were all next to each other, throwing all the magic we could at the bad guys. it felt awsome. then, pyro looked at me strange. he had an idea. i figured out what he had in mind, then i gave him the ok. he took off the watch and threw it. the slime blinded us, but we were still able to fight. when the bad guys ran away, we checked with each other to make sure we were ok. Blackrose said she had a friend in India, so then we headed to the nearest town.

*this entry is related to "passage part 2".*
mission log
agent blackrose

we all walked miles-wait, that should be MILES to the next town. my friend melissa was supposed to be there, she has a store. when we got there, melissa and i were very happy to see each other. she had a cell phone with long distance, so we got to call overseas to headquarters and tell them we were ok. for some reason, they thought we all blew up. ;) anyway, since the spy jeep was gone, we needed new wheels to get to the ice coffee missile storage place. melissa said she had a truck, but the gas tank thing was broken, so she didnt exactly know if the tank was full or half empty or full empty. pyro ( may he burn ) and nox got into another fight. nox said we should take it, pyro said that was stupid what if we ran out of gas. i said 'shut up. we'll flip a coin'. nox called heads. it was tails. :dry: out in back of melissa's store, we piled in, me in the middle of the guys. nox drove, pyro fell asleep. soon, the truck stopped. me and nox decided it was safer to walk the rest of the way. so we woke pyro up. 'we ran out of gas, didnt we?' he says. the walk was only about 10 minutes before we found the place: Uncle Bob's Storage Place. we snuck in and split up to find the missiles faster. i went to the back, where all the garages were. suddenly, i heard someone say 'going somewhere?' i was caught. i turned around and saw 2 guards, nox with chinese handcuffs, and pyro with an evil grin on his face. HE DOUBLE CROSSED US!!! :angry: he and the 2 guards put me and nox in a room. then one of the guards said 'you know, (or maybe not) that i was pyro's friend before he went to the Agency. i showed him your picture, blackrose. i set you two up together.' WHAAAAAAT?! :o_O: um, ew. they laughed, and walked away. nox and i looked at each other. for some reason, he was smiling. 'i got an idea: give me your hair clip'. i did. it was a long metal stick looking thing that reminded me of a chopstick. he got loose, got me loose, and we looked for an office with a phone. we could hear people talking, ' T minus 10 minutes and counting'. they were going to set off the missiles!!! :eek:hmy: we kept walking until we found the main office. it had a phone, so we called headquarters. the Director said they were going to send an agent right away, so get outside NOW. but nox said 'not without pyro. we cant let him loose again.' so we went to look for him. he was in storage room #47 with the other guy, the other guy was setting the ice coffee missiles to "launch". i couldnt see what pyro was doing, but he was messing with something on the wall. the other guy could see, though. he wasnt happy. he pulled out some kind of weapon and they fought. pyro won. now, nox and i were confused. he saw us in the doorway, and we told him 'lets go! the Agency is sending someone to pick us up NOW.' we ran to the exit, where our ride was waiting: a helocopter way cool. even cooler-dunn was driving!! we said hello and got ready to leave. then we saw a brown liquid pouring out of the building on all sides. this was followed by a scream of 'WHO PUTS A HEATER IN A STORAGE PLACE WITH ICE COFFEE MISSILES?!?!?!?!?!' :LOL: nox and i looked at pyro. he smiled. dunn rolled her eyes. :rolleyes: 'freak', she muttered under her breath. we won, and we were on our way home.

*this entry is related to "Cipher".*
mission log
agent dunn

well, after blackrose and nox had such an interesting week, destroying ice coffee missiles and such things, i got to go on my own mission. apparently, someone saw The Incredibles, and liked syndrome's idea for zero point energy. so they created an ipod that when you press the right button, it shoots out a zpe (zero point energy) ray. that could hurt. but in order to find it, we had to find our spy camera. its kinda like google earth: it keeps an eye on EVERYTHING. but it was stolen from us by the Collectors. they want to use it to find all of the stones so they can control time. so the Director sent me on a mission to florida, where the space ships launch. for the mission, our tech guy josh gave me, basically, a floor scooter on hyperspeed. when i got to florida, i went to the launch zone. then, i snuck in. my cover was that i was a reporter doing a cool news story on the launch. a guy helped me get to the elevator. he had a nametag on that said 'fred'. once in the elevator, i said my watch wasnt working, and he leaned over to look at it. when he did, i pressed a button that released nap gas. nap gas is lighter than sleeping gas, it makes you feel well rested when you wake up. then i pressed the button on the elevator wall that took me down to the tunnels where the fire from blastoff would go to. i took out the hyperspeed scooter, laid down on it, and it went off. in the middle of all the tunnels, there was a wall with a lot of buttons. i broke the plastic covering off the front, and hidden behind it was the camera! then i heard from nox, through my earpiece that the rocket was about to go off!!!!! :excl: i jumped back on my scooter and pressed the button to make it go. as i went through the tunnels, i heard this really loud whoosh sound behind me. when i shot out of the tunnel, so did this, like, REALLY long shot of fire. 'sorry, fred' i said. when i went back to the elevator, a lady was there. she asked me how i enjoyed the rocket launch. i said 'it was a blast.' ;) then i went back to headquarters.
at headquarters, josh hooked us up to the camera, and it wasnt long before we found the location of the z-Pod, as we were calling it. it was in an ice cave in siberia, russia. it sounded cool. i watch the travel channel on tv, and they had this show on, and they were talking about this place in like, alaska or some other cold place. some wierd person had built an entire HOTEL out of ice. talk about cool sleeping arrangements. anyway, the director thought we should go talk to pyro (may he burn) to see if he knew anything about the zpod. not surprisingly, he did. he said that he didnt know who wanted it or why but the code to set off the zpe was a music note thing. 'so if you know how to play a instrument, you can decode it. if you can count, you can play.' :confused: so then, i was sent to meet up with jimmy bond, our contact for whenever we go to russia. so, when we met up, we headed down to the ice cave. we had a gps system so we knew the exact spot where the zpod was, but when we were about a mile away, everything we had that was computerized went dead. 'welcome to the dead zone.' jimmy said. ha ha. that was a line from one of the tomb raider movies. so anyway, we went down inside. so much for it being an ipod. the thing was this REALLY ANCIENT music box. jimmy had the key for it. when he put it in, the top opened and music started playing. all of a sudden, we heard voices: we had company. it was McHugh! the Collectors were after zero point energy!!! we froze. ;) when they left, so did we. but by the time we got back to headquarters, we found out why it was in a ice cave. the music box was a beautiful green and yellow when we found it, but now the colors were starting to bleed. the music box was made of ice. when we took it, it started to melt and therefore, self destruct. oops.

uh,hi. so, i've posted several 'episodes'. what do you guys think so far? funny? confusing? wierd? should i stop? no? post your thoughts, i'm very open to suggestions. thanks!!!!!! :smiley:

*this entry refers to "Phase 1"*

ML
Agent Nox

Recently, the computer specialists found out how the Collectors knew enough about our missions to mess them up for us- a Super Computer. The code name for it is Server 47. So then the next thing the Director wanted us to do is find it. For some reason, it's never in the same place twice. later on, we found out why: the computer is on an airplane. So I was sent to get information off of it. I was disguised as one of the airplane stewards. After takeoff, I found the guy they hired to keep an eye on the computer. He looked like Jabba the Hut from Star Wars, fat and ugly. :o_O: 'Hi.' he said. I said hi back. 'Would you like anything to drink?' 'sure', he said. 'Sprite and Cheez-its.' When i turned to walk away, he said 'Wait. here, take my scarf'. :confused: (why someone would need a scarf on a airplane is beyond me.) i took it. When i came back with his food, he was asleep so i put it on the table. Then I went looking for the Computer. I found it behind a picture hanging on a wall. I turned the computer on, and got the password from Blackrose, who was on the radio with me back at headquarters. 'The password is a long string of numbers: 1092834756564738291047.' I told her I was glad I didn't have to remember that. then, Dunn said the fat guy woke up 'and he's right behind you!!!' :excl: 'step away from the computer and put your hands in the air,' he said. I had no intention of listening to him. I turned around, but only to deliver a kick to his side. The fight was on. :Ph34r: Suddenly, I was on my back. THE GUY FLIPPED ME OVER! But his foot was near me, so I just flipped him back. Then, as I got up, so did he. He ran over to the emergency door, unlocked it and ran towards me. 'sorry, i don't plan on letting you kick me off.' I said. I ran back to the computer, grabbed it, put it in my bag (don't worry it's a laptop), took steps backward until I was against the wall to give myself a head start. 'oh gosh, he's gonna jump!' :blink: i heard Dunn say. 'DON'T DO IT!!!' Blackrose yelled. 'Pick me up in Italy!' I said. I thought to myself 'Well, here goes nothing!' Then I ran, jumped over the guy, grabbed a chair, jumped out the emergency exit, and threw the chair. It got sucked up in the plane's propellers, smashed them, and as I opened my parachute, I watched as the plane blew up :excl: . I heard Blackrose say with a sigh of relief, 'Don't EVER SCARE ME LIKE THAT AGAIN!!!!!' Dunn said that a team was already on it's way to pick me up, so I headed to Italy.

Nox Out

this entry has nothing to do with alias, it's my own made up ending to phase 1 and i thought it was cool. enjoy!

mission log
agent blackrose

i was sent to pick up nox in italy after finishing his mission. when i got him from the safe house, we were told to go back to the airport, so we could fly back to the US. only problem was, halfway back to the airport, i discovered we were being followed. it was probaly the fat guy's *friends*. so i twisted the dial on my watch, activating the super mini microphone inside it and told dunn. since josh had sewn a button-shaped tracking device into my jacket before i left, it was easy for dunn to tell us what to do. 'we have a wal-mart 3 blocks away from your location, go there to write your log, and the director says stay there and wait for more instructions.' nox heard her, he has a watch/commuincator too, and he looked confused. i, however, knew exactly what she meant. 'a wal-mart? why would we do a mission log there?!' :mellow: i told him 'trust me, you'll see.' when we got inside the wal-mart, i headed straight to the clothes. 'grab some clothes to try on, i'll do the same,' i told him. 'try on clothes? aren't we on a mission here?!' 'trust me!' i said again. just then, he pointed at something behind me. 'one of the guys following us?' i asked. he nodded. :excl: i grabbed his hand and we speed walked through the stacks of clothes, grabbing clothes with our free hand as we went. then, i headed to the fitting rooms. i shoved nox toward the guys side. 'ask about fitting room #7!' i told him, then, adopting a calm but hurried look on my face, i asked if there was a dressing room open that i could use. 'oooh, like the shirt,' the lady said. 'yeah, thanks, i had one like it before but i spilled bleach on it. totally ruined.' the lady blinked a couple of times, the code words i used finally sinking in. walking to the back, she said 'i believe room #7 is available.' we stopped at #7, i went in and shut the door. there was a mirror on the back wall, and i faced it, standing still as possible. 5 seconds later, a red light beamed from the mirror and swept over me like i was being inspected. happy with what it saw, the light disappeared and a computerized voice said 'please enter a password.' i replied 'this is the slam, this is the one.' the voice said 'password correct, please wait.' i waited for another 2 seconds. then, without warning, the mirror swung open like a door. i walked through it and found myself in a dark hallway. :cool: i followed the long passageway until it hit a dead end. or so i thought. i looked around and found two things 1) a light switch and 2) an arrow that told me to go right . after about 10 minutes, i really did hit a dead end. i felt the wall in front of me for a special button. when i found it, i hit it twice and said in a loud clear voice 'special agent blackrose of the US branch of the Agency.' something clicked, and the wall in front of me swung open, revealing a state of the art computer room. a woman was waiting for me as i stepped into the room. 'welcome, agent blackrose. my name is-' i cut her off. 'melissa, i already know who you are.' we hugged; she was my best friend; and it was the first time i had seen her all summer, and i was excited. :D 'what are you doing here?!' she asked. 'nox and i were followed coming back from a mission. we're hiding out here in the italy Agency until the US director tells us its safe enough to ride the plane back to los angeles.' nox! :thinking: i had almost forgotten about him! 'and speaking of nox, where is-' 'i'm right here.' i whirled around. :D he had a HUGE grin on his face. 'THAT WAS SO COOL!!!!' he said. 'the way we get in here. do we have a secret entrance like that back home, too?' 'yup' i said. 'just keep your barnes & noble bookstore giftcard ready. just ask for books in the stock room.' he was shocked. :blink: then, melissa told me my watch was beeping. i had a *call* waiting. it was dunn. 'did you guys make it out okay?' she asked. 'yup, and guess who else is here-melissa!!! and nox is in, like, secret agent shock or something.' dunn replied 'i know how he feels, last week i did the tim hortons secret entrance, its AMAZING. anyway, the director says that theres probaly a tracker inside the computer; thats probaly how they were able to follow you.' she trailed off, like she was listening to someone give her something to say. then she said 'the director is instructing me to tell you to stay there at the italy Agency until they disable the tracker, then they will let us know its done and we'll plan for you guys to come home.' we talked for a while longer, then disconnected. meanwhile, i was going to get comfortable hanging with my friends in italy.

Back