Season 3 Mistake?

Ok. Remember how Sloane set up the phone so that it recieved all outgoing phone calls from the prison? Well, when Jack was leaving, and the guards called the guy Sloane was impersonating(I don't know who), how come Vaughn or Sloane didn't pick up? Just reread my question if it doesn't make sense.

I thought they set it up so that it would receive all incoming calls to the security company. So when the guards called, they didn't call the security company, they called the agent/officer guy. Anybody else remember?

Sloane set up the phone thing for all INCOMING messages to the SECURITY company that the office calls when their security is having problems. That gave them the ability to impersonate the mechanic and get into the room.

Then, Sloane called as a mayor or some important guy of Los Angeles, buying Jack alone-time in the blueprint room.

The guard then called the REAL office of the important man of LA and found out that the guy was actually on vacation, blowing Jack's cover.

Hoped that helped.

yeah dont you think that one of them would think that they should make sure that if they try and call the real director guy of wh at ever that was that they get his calls too....

i donno....
maybe they assumed they wouldnt have any reason to call him...i donno

Back