MLG - ? School Sport?!

Yhadii

Cadet
K, So believe it or not. I overheard some kids in my school say how MLG might be considered an actual school sport or "club" .? Anyone know anything about this? B.c if so I guess I'm going to state LMAO.! J.k I would never do somehting like that. But ya if anyone knows anything about this please post.

um that kinda way out there i dont think it will happen especially how some ppl get made wen they get pwnd LOL and ya i probably wouldnt do that either

iJI OI IK 3I IR said:
um that kinda way out there i dont think it will happen especially how some ppl get made wen they get pwnd LOL and ya i probably wouldnt do that either

never gunna happen
if it does ill move to canada

MLG will never be a school sport but i do believe there could be video game clubs at school and things of that nature... but as far as competing NEVER!

ya seriously and even if it were made what season would it be in? cuz unless u dont play any sports all the seasons are taken and u could just do this at home

I know I know. Just was wondering if you guys heard anything about it. But ya who knows what season it'd be in. Nerd season? lmao. chess, horseback riding, oh and now MLG? oh boy! haha,

i actually saw this thing on the evening news and people who play video games are more fit then the average american and i wouldn't doubt them doing something like that but in the future where video games are more advance

Ch3f said:
lmao
i think someone needs to get out of the house more
:smiley:

I hope your not referring to me. Like I said I over heard it at school. I was just as amazed to hear it as you guys, that's why I was wondering if anyone eles heard such a thing.

Haha wow, that's just stupid, but then again it's kinda cool. As like a club thing, sports that's just too funny lol, are the gamers gonna get leather men jackets too?!

The reason schools do sports and make it compulsory is because its they have to have at least an hour or two of sports (physical sport, activities etc) a week. Not going to to be an option for these reasons to be honest.

Could set it up as a club for like breaks and free periods.

Back