Mmmm... Watcha say..

Can someone explain that one. Cause really it made no sense what so ever.

Death Note is an anime currently playing every Saturday on Cartoon Network. It is about a human who gets a hold of a shinigami's (death god's) notebook, which means anyone's name he writes in it dies. I rather like it too. Light seems to be going positively mad.

Yeah, see, I've seen Death Note and enjoyed it alot... but that doesn't make this skit funny or even amusing.

I've read Death Note and enjoyed it, and thought this skit was f***ing horrible. It wasn't funny. It wasn't shocking. It was just boring, lame, and badly done.

Then again, I've always hated Saturday Night Live, so.

Oddly enough, this show wasn't making fun of Death Note in the least bit. It was playing on The OC. They play that song every time someone gets shot. That's what makes it funny. Either you got that joke, and found it funny, or you didn't get the joke and STILL found it funny.... or you didn't find it funny.

But does the OC have it so that someone can control the way of dying? Maybe someone was watching Death Note and combined them? It's really sort of strange if an American comedy show parodied an anime.

I had no clue what it was a play on but I found it hilarious in the end. At first I was like this isn't funny at all and then I just started cracking up :^O

Back