Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Siemens

• Motorola

• Other

• Total voters
Yeah my phone is the cheapest thing there is. Basically it makes phone calls, and that's about it. No color screen, no java games, no fm radio, no mp3s.

Yeah my phone is the cheapest thing there is. Basically it makes phone calls, and that's about it. No color screen, no java games, no fm radio, no mp3s.
Well, it is a telephone, after all. I think it's stupid how people use their phones as toys. It's the only toy that seems to be acceptable for adults to play with all the time!

Why is it dying on you?
The screen is starting to fade away....

I think my phone is half broken. I have a mortorola color flip phone, but I've had it for a year. I've dropped it so many times and now it sorta freezes when I open it and I have to pull out the battery and stick it in.

I have a used Nokia 6210!
It´s pretty scratched, but hey I just use it once a week at the most! :P
I kind of hate writing sms or thinks like that!
In my eyes a cellphone is for emergencies!
*"hey mom do you need something?"And thinks like that!*

Muse

German Muse said:
I have a used Nokia 6210!
It´s pretty scratched, but hey I just use it once a week at the most!  :P
I kind of hate writing sms or thinks like that!
In my eyes a cellphone is for emergencies!
*"hey mom do you need something?"And thinks like that!*

Muse
[post="1013563"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

My cell phone is my only phone. I basically see now reason to get a land line. Don't know how I got through the years before cell phones became prevalent.

Xin Li

Don't know how I got through the years before cell phones became prevalent.
The youth of today is growing up thinking it is impossible to live without mobile phones, computers, the internet.

I saw posts by teenagers the other day, who said they wouldn't give up the internet for a YEAR even if they were offered millions of dollars. I never thought it was that crucial to staying alive!

It's scary how different this generation is. :thinking:

xinli11 said:
My cell phone is my only phone.  I basically see now reason to get a land line.  Don't know how I got through the years before cell phones became prevalent.

Xin Li
[post="1013609"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yeah, OK!
I phone via internet!
It´s just that phoning via cell is pretty expensive! (I don´t know how it is in the US!)

I have a prepaid card- cell! Actually did that exist in other countries too?
(I´m so clueless, once again!)

Muse

Never had one, never wanted one, don't have one, don't want one. (Although I've been offered countless times.)

Everyone around me does. I one of like 2 people in my class who don't have one. I have a phone at home. That's all I need. But thanks to you lot(Yeah, I'm blaming you! :lol:smiley:, I now have to pay 30p!!!!! to make a phone call in a telephone box, wherew it used to be 10p. :angry:
^ The smilie never lies.

I don't know who call if I had one anyway!

Jai

German Muse said:
Yeah, OK!
I phone via internet!
It´s just that phoning via cell is pretty expensive! (I don´t know how it is in the US!)

I have a prepaid card- cell! Actually did that exist in other countries too?
(I´m so clueless, once again!)

Muse
[post="1013639"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Has internet telephony quality improved since like 3 years ago? Last time I checked, it wasn't all that great. I get crystal clear calls on my cell. A cell plan isn't all that bad. I pay about 30 bucks for a 350 any time minutes plan, plus free nation wide long distance and unlimited night and weekend minutes starting at 7pm. I'm with sprint. So I figured I don't make that many calls from my cell during the day, and most of the day I'm in the office, so people can call me there. At night, I can call all I want. so it works out for me that way.

Xin Li

Quiet Disaster said:
My cellphone is a waste of $30 a month.  I never use the damn thing.
[post="1014485"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

One of the guys at work is like that too. Has a cell phone, but never answers it. I hate people like that. Well, maybe hate is too strong a word. But I get really annoyed when I have to deal with people without cells. Just makes life so much more complicated when you can't reach them instantaneously. If you have a cell phone, you should keep it on you at all times. Don't leave it home on a desk!!

Has a cell phone, but never answers it. I hate people like that.
My aunt NEVER has her phone on. She just likes to think having a phone makes her look trendy. She turned it on once, and said she didn't know why she was bothering because she wouldn't get any calls. The reason people don't call her is because she never turns her phone on! :angry:

She also said it is better to use email to send messages than sms. I don't know too many people who carry their computer with internet connection around with them the way they do their phones!!

Back