Mochi games only save my highscores

Mr. Man

Cadet
Hello,

I am having an issue where the game I played would only save my own scores and not other peoples' scores. However, I see their scores when viewing the leaderboard. They are just not displaying in the arcade game section and my score is the only one listed.

What could be the cause? They experience the same problem even without AdBlock enabled.

PS: Another user just played another game and his scores were not submitted. The game only takes my submissions.

Hopefully you aren't the Mr. Man from exeffteeem

Either way, I have had this issue as well. Give it a day, it took a couple of my members a day to get their scores to cross over.

Hopefully you aren't the Mr. Man from exeffteeem

Either way, I have had this issue as well. Give it a day, it took a couple of my members a day to get their scores to cross over.
I am not sure what you are talking about, but that sounds interesting. I'll give it about a day or so for the scores to propagate. I wish the scores would update faster.

mochimedia.com games are the only ones keeping score.

Which I don't use because all the ads basically try to get your members to go else where to play more games. The idea is to keep people "on site" and not to convince them to go play else where.

Reverting back to original 0.08 (attached it anyone wants it)

Sadly on my site; removing it and re-installing it did not work. :(

So yes, I'm kind of stuck on the older version 0.0.8

Back