Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Michael Vaughn

• Sydney Bristow

• No one

• Total voters
My opinion: Anna's the all-knowing bad guy... and the Alias writers weren't being very creative :P

Despite the obviousness that there is some sort of leak, is anyone else sick of double agents? They only serve as a deux ex machina for letting the bad guys know where the CIA is.

UncoveringAlias said:
Despite the obviousness that there is some sort of leak, is anyone else sick of double agents? They only serve as a deux ex machina for letting the bad guys know where the CIA is.
[post="1247781"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I'm more sick of people not staying dead though there is one person I wouldn't mind seeing alive again. *cough* Irina *cough* While I'm not sick of double agents, I think it would be more interesting to have a brainwashed double agent - like the Marshall theory. They haven't done that yet and that could be very interesting. If Sloane's the "mole", I would not consider him a double agent because he's the Master Mind type, not a flunkie. Plus, he's really only loyal to himself and his agenda so I think that kinda takes him out of the double agent status. If Sloane leaked info to Anna about Sark, it was to benefit his agenda only.

I have a hard time believing the whole thing is a set up for Sloane, which is sadly the only option we can feasibly see right now, since we don't know all the details. I doubt there is a "mole" @ APO. I think Anna got the info from someone who we've known to be bad all the time... Who knows who that is, tho? :P

Mole, double agent, turncoat, inside man, data leak, person with a secret agenda....my point is, someone in APO is feeding information to the enemy.

A rat by any other name is still a rat....

DSR<O>

Ether said:
What about Dixon?  No one would EVER suspect Dixon.  He's been in the background alot lately; maybe he's trying to set up the one person everyone would naturally suspect - Sloane.
[post="1246895"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

You're right no one would suspect Dixon. Sloanes to obvious if their even is a mole. I voted no one. But I think possible Weiss, for the same reason fong_11 had, hes going to be on another one of J.Js shows.

DSR<O> said:
Mole, double agent, turncoat, inside man, data leak, person with a secret agenda....my point is, someone in APO is feeding information to the enemy.

A rat by any other name is still a rat....
DSR<O>
[post="1248091"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Haha I meant no one @ APO, except Sloane, is capable, IMO, of leaking the info. Barring Sloane, I strongly doubt there is a mole.

lmao I know what you mean! My dad is getting me re-hooked on 24 now... it's craziness!!! Every two seconds I'm like... HE'S the mole!!! lol But that's coz the last season I saw was S1.

^I know! I remember I missed one 24 episode and then I picked it back up in Season 4 and like ALL OF THESE FRICKIN PEOPLE WERE MOLES! I'm like "YOU CAN'T JUST DO THAT!" lol

sloane... who else would it be? we all know that man has a secret. and it's just too weird that he'd be helping the CIA. he's EEEVIL. no way he doesn't have his own agenda. i really hope they explain sloane soon..

and also i'm thinking that there's no one, and maybe sloane isn't really LEAKING information, but he does have his own agenda. you know?

i think sloane is the mole just like he was the "mole" so to speak in sd-6
i think APO is only serving to sloane's own personal agenda only this time he's got everyone fooled

SkyGirl5 said:
i think sloane is the mole just like he was the "mole" so to speak in sd-6
i think APO is only serving to sloane's own personal agenda only this time he's got everyone fooled
[post="1249290"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Except the audience!! When this is revealed, we will point our fingers at our television sets and scream "Aha! I knew it!" I'm practicing in the mirror until that day comes.

Sarkney said:
You're right no one would suspect Dixon. Sloanes to obvious if their even is a mole. I voted no one. But I think possible Weiss, for the same reason fong_11 had, hes going to be on another one of J.Js shows.
[post="1248201"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

See the problem is, is it worth sacrificing the wonderful relationship between Sydney and Dixon for a sensational storyline?

Back