Season 5 Mole in CIA

i know this might seem stupid but what if Marshall is the mole..he has access to all the stuff syd collects on her mission..he also was probablly there when they ran syd's DNA...i might be crazy but..JUST THINK ABOUT IT!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS<(politically correct my a$$) :blink: :xmas: :angelic:

I agree- Marshall, while their characters have a big role, like Weiss is one of the comedic elements of the show. It wouldn't be as good if Marshall turned out to be lying to them the whole time. And remember how upset he was and then enthusiastic when he was taken into the CIA? Of course, your theory is possible, I had never thought about it...but it could be a really interesting twist.

Please dont do that to marshall. He is the comedy of the show take that away and Alias will lose those few laughs you get in ever episode. Plus... its marshall. Somehow that has to make sense. :P

karlee said:
Marshale being an evil master mind is a cool thought!
::Picturing Marshall turning out to be this super-evil genius:: :blink: hahahahahahahhahahaha. It's possible, but I think it'd be hilarious seeing him trying to be evil. But hey, I have a warped sense of humor. See the IRF or Team Sark threads for more detail.

amanda2pt0 said:
karlee said:
Marshale being an evil master mind is a cool thought!
::Picturing Marshall turning out to be this super-evil genius:: :blink: hahahahahahahhahahaha. It's possible, but I think it'd be hilarious seeing him trying to be evil. But hey, I have a warped sense of humor. See the IRF or Team Sark threads for more detail.
well I go thre any way! yeah for team sark!!! :D

That'd be the weirdest twist yet, seeing Marshall evil. I'd die of shock, after I died laughing at him being cold-blooded.

Fellow Team Sark person! ::virtual high five:: :lol:

Back