MOM!

Do you wish Irina was your mom?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i still dont get how you guys like getting shot in the shoulder, gettng your ass kciked on the ice and electroshocked, but hey, it works for me :lol:

spymommy rocks, Lena is selfish though....

I think she would be a cool mom to have when you come of age. Irina is an impressive woman in so many ways. But if I were still a kid, I'd steer WAY clear of her. Having a mom like that, you'd never be able to get away with anything. And if you were caught, you'd have to fear for your life.

Xin Li

I voted for No, because I don´t want a Mom, who I can´t trust, because she is a spy.

But don´t get me wrong. I adore Spy Mommy! She is the best, but only in the Show and as Syds Mom. (y)

ReedCordial bandit said:
i still dont get how you guys like getting shot in the shoulder, gettng your ass kciked on the ice and electroshocked, but hey, it works for me :lol:

spymommy rocks, Lena is selfish though....
[post="980429"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

wow that last part was harsh hun!!!!oh boy that hurt me thinking about it wow!!!!!!!!!and I'd still want Irina as my mom!!!

lol. That was a bit harsh. But it is a little true. But then again who isn't slefish at some point in their life? I love my mom, but if i were in Syd's position i don't think i'd want her as my mother, after everything she's done? Nah.

Even before APO, my answer would have been a sincere "Hell NO!!"

The Bristow family, as much fun as they are to watch, is an ongoing train wreck.

None of them are remotely happy, all of them are in pain one way or another. Irina is Irina, Jack is emotional walking wounded, Sydney is caught between her heritage and her desperate desire for normality. Anyone who gets close to a Bristow does so at considerable risk, as Danny, Will, and Francie all found out.

If Sydney really got smart, she'd write off revenge on Sloane, run to Daddy and ask for his help in starting a new life with a new identity somewhere, as far from her past as she could physically get, in some little remote town where nobody's ever heard of SD-6, the KGB, or the SVR.

Having Irina for a mother would be a nightmare.

hell yeah!! cuz after alll... she is a good person i mean she's great and i bet she didnt wanna labandon her child it was ether that or b executed by the FBI, i choose run away LOL

I'm going with no here. I think she has mother skills and is a caring person but her whole record with being in the kgb just scares me. If she was my mom I'd be scared of her to the fact that she's so dangerous.
But Irina is still really cool!!!

I love her character to death but yeah i would be so scared of her...course i still believe that she really does love sydney and all so if i WAS her daugter she would love me too and that would kinda be a little less scary...just a little bit.

I would love to have Irina as my mommy!...livin' on the edge, never a dull moment for this family...but of course I would have to watch out for her shooting me in my sleep and crazy stuff like that...but heh, it would be fun!!

I voted Yes, for the reason that Irina is a good mom when she was Laura. If she wasn't with the KGB, I really think she'd be one heck of a mother-- in a good way.

Have a mom like her, you know you're going to be loved and protected, but it does have some downsides...

NO. I'd be afraid that she'd try to kill me in my sleep. And I think the constant mind games would get a little tiresome, after a while.

She's a cool character, but no freakin' thanks.

I definitly would. Although there would be some downfalls if she was my mom I wouldn't care just as long as it all worked out in the end!!!

Hell ya, I wish I have a mom like her. Teach me to shoot when I'm 5, martial arts at 6, making bombs at 7, bring it on! She's the coolest mom! Sark is kinda like her child, look at how he turned out, but I guess that argument goes either way. Lol

I would DEF want her as my mom. My mom already kind of resembles her..her long hair, her dark eyes, and she does her make up the same way... But Irina has a reason for everything she does. She genuinely loves Sydney and Sydney knows it. When Irina was holding Sydney's face,(in the place where Elena held her prisoner underground) She was like "I knew you'd come." and you could tell Syd KNEW she loved her. Gosh, those moments kill me..<3

xO aRiaNNa

Arianna Vartan (lushowzlipz) on Myspace

Back