Moment like these

maddy28

Cadet
Disclaimer: i own no one and nothing

Moments like these

Moments like these are indescribable,
It feels like you are floating on the clouds,
It feels like no one or nothing can hurt you,
It feels like you are the only people in the world.

This is how Sydney Bristow felt every time she was near Michael Vaughn,
He wasn’t just a normal man
He was her soul mate
The love of her life
The only person she was meant to be with,
The only person she wanted to be with.

Until he was taken from her.

*Flashback*
“Syd, you are my soul mate, I love you with all my heart and soul and I will always love you until the day I die.” Michael said as he knelled in front of her.

“Sydney Anne Bristow will you marry me?” she looked down at him with tears of happiness in her eyes.

“Yes, of course I’ll marry you, I love you more than anything” she smiled
*End of Flashback*

Sydney was sitting on the sofa in the home she and Michael shared. She was daydreaming about the day she first told Vaughn she loved him, when she was interrupted by her youngest daughter Annabelle tugging on her leg.

“Mummy, I had a nightmare, I can’t sleep” she said as she stared up at him with her beautiful green eyes which she inherited from her father.

Both their daughters looked like spitting images of Sydney except for the green eyes they got from Vaughn. Emily was 16 and Annabelle was almost ten. When Vaughn died Emily was only 6 and Annabelle was only a few months old.

“Aww, Annie come here” she said as she jumped up on the sofa with her, “What happened?”

“I had a nightmare mummy, it was really scary, bad men came and took you and Em away” she said as she started crying

“Annie that will never happen I will always be here for you no matter what and no one can take me away from my beautiful girls”

“Mummy, will you tell me a story?”

“Ok a story about what?”

“About dad” said Emily from the doorway

“Ok, come on and sit down” Sydney smiled as her two daughters came and curled up next to her on the sofa.

“Your father, was the most wonderful, amazing person in the whole world, and I loved him very much, he would be so proud of you two.” she said, she continued this story until Annabelle looked up to her and said.

“Mummy, where is daddy?” that question broke Sydney’s heart.

*Flashback*
“Agent Vaughn, take the rest of the afternoon off and go home to your family” Said C.I.A director Dixon

“Thank you, sir” Nodded Michael

As fast as he could Michael got in his car and drove home. He walked through the front door and was ambushed by Emily who had just got home from school.

He picked her up and walked into the kitchen where he saw Sydney making afternoon tea for the girls. He put Emily down and walked over to Syd

“Hey baby” he said as he walked up behind his pregnant wife and kissed the back of her neck.

“Hey honey, how was your day?” she asked

He was about to respond when he heard Annabelle his 5 month old daughter crying.

“I’ll get her honey” he said as he kissed her on the forehead and walked out of the kitchen and down the hall to the nursery.

“Hey Annie, what’s wrong” he said as he rocked her back and forth, she didn’t stop crying, he walked out and back towards the kitchen, when he heard a muffled scream.

The C.I.A agent in him old him that there was something wrong, he quickly put Annabelle who had stopped crying down, and grabbed his gun and ran back into the kitchen.

“Vaughn” Sydney screamed

“Syd,”

“Ahh Mr. Vaughn, what a lovely family you have” Said one of the men that were now standing in his kitchen. “Put the gun down or we’ll shot both of them” He commanded

Vaughn saw Sydney blinking at him, in Morse code. She was telling him to take the ones on the left and saying that she would take the ones on the right.

“I love you” she mouthed at him

“I love you too” he mouthed back

A scuffle broke out, both Vaughn and Syd where throwing punches kicks all around the room, One of the men hit Sydney so hard she fell over and landed on her stomach and screamed out in pain.

Michael saw one of the men aiming a gun at his wife’s head and screamed out as he drove in front of the bullet.

As he did this Eric and Nadia Weiss both ran with guns and shot all the covenant agents in the room. And saw a hurt Sydney laying on the floor hold her stomach and crying know that she had lost her baby, and Vaughn lying face down on the floor not moving at all.

“Vaughn,” whispered Sydney as she crawled over to him, and rolled his body over to see a bullet hole in his chest, “Someone call an ambulance, Vaughn’s hit”

“Syd” he breathed

“Vaughn, hey hold on an ambulance is coming”

“Syd I’m dying” he said

“Michael don’t say that, you will be fine”

“Sydney I love you so much, tell the girls I – I love—them”

Nadia Sydney’s sister came and tried to pick her up off the floor with the help of her husband Eric who was Vaughn’s best friend. But she wouldn’t move, Sydney was frozen, the love of her life had just died to save her life.

“He died to save me, he got shot trying to save my life” she sobbed.
*End of Flashback*

“Daddy is up in heaven with the angels, he is an angel and he will always be watching over you two, he is your guardian angel, don’t ever forget that, he will always love you”

First!!
*runs off to read*

wow! that was so sad!

omg
u killed vaughn
how dare u kill caughn
what the felgercarb??!!?

wait, i killed vaughn in my entry, but that was different!
lol

this was really good maddy! good luck in the contest!!!

awww thats sad!!
i like this!!!!
he died to save her!!! awwwww
lol nice one lauren!!!
U KILLED VAUGHN!!(u both did but this isnt ur fic so i cant review that lol)
that was a very good fic!!!
GOOD LUCK!

Alot of people seem to be killing Vaughn in the Death Fic Challenge (including me). But that's only cause he deserved it in season 3... plus it's just fun to kill Vaughn ;)

Great entry! And it was so sad how her girls kept asking how he died and what he was like :(

Good luck in the contest!

:cry:

MADDYYYY!!!

*runs around screaming*

You killed Vaughn!

And what's worse than killing Vaughn in a fic?

... Killing Vaughn when he's married to Syd and they have the two most gorgeous little girls! :cry:

“Daddy is up in heaven with the angels, he is an angel and he will always be watching over you two, he is your guardian angel, don’t ever forget that, he will always love you”

*bawls into the keyboard*

I loved that ending line especially! *sniff* Oh heebie jeebies... :cry:

Good luck in the contest, Maddy!

Cai
x

Hey Laur, caitlin, Cat, Rach, Cai, and Jen

thanks for taking the time to review this
i dont belive that i killed vaughn either
i feel really bad
lol

thanks again :D

Back