Moments Like These

That was SWEEET!!!! :D Micheal came back and they are a family... That is all we want!!!! :D Great story, off to read Silver!!! :cool:

“Well, I was following through with one of my regular contacts with your father and he told me to come in because there was no way that his grandson was growing up without a father,” Vaughn said.
jack to the rescue.

adorable. i loved it. i miss vaughn like whoa.

Aww... the three of them are soo cute together. :love: And look at Vaughn all not sure about the baby and what to do... Aww...

Great job. Thanks for the pm.

This fic was great I'm so happy that Vaughn got back to his family they really needed him. And he's so cute when he freaks out and doesn't know what to do. But I'm absolutly sure that he's going to be a great and wonderful dad.

That was great ... aww that was soo cute ... love how helpless Vaughn seems with a baby ...yah Jack made him come back ... thanks for the PM

Awwwwwww... :smiley:
Basically the cutest thing I've read....possibly EVER!
I loved it...absolutely and positively loved it!
Thanks for the link & by the way Silver is great so far!!
-kait

You did it again!!!
LOVE THIS ONE PARTER!!!
Love that they end up together!!
Love the FLUFF!!
plain old love it!!
did I say I love this...??

awww... that was cute!!! i like how you added to the other one...if you feel like you wanna add to this one you could...if not i totally understand!!!

I wish this really did happen in the show. The little famly lives happily and safety back in APO.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

That was a good companion to "Living for the Moments".

If only the series would end that way, with them all together.
Yay for Jack bringing Vaughn in for Sydney and Jordan.

that was a really good 1 parter, i pasted into a word document so i could read it again :D

they would be a really good family, at some points Vaughn was talking like a spy about weird stuff :lol:

thanx for the 1 parter :groupwave:

Luv Em :ninja: :stick: :Ph34r:

Back