Mommy and Daddy

:woot: I'm excited... I want more... a PM would be great on Monday :angelic: Though I might not be around since my dearest LT is going to repair *again* :angry:

But I'll definitely catch up with the update once it's repaired ;)

Thanks!

People can be so cruel! I hope Michael isn't going to be like the others and look down on her when Sydney and he are paired up.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

Poor Syd. Even Vaughn is mean to her?! Unbeliavable...
Hope that something will change when they will start this assigment :D

Thanks for PM. Please add me to PM list :daisy:

That was great ... aww poor Syd ... cant believe people are that mean ... love it please put me on the PM list ... thanks for the PM ... cant wait for more

Hey!!
Ok, first of all i want to say i LOVE your fics!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really do!!!! I´m sorry i don´t get to review more often, but my internet is still dialled, it´s broad band... it sucks....
I like this fic already. can´t wait to see what is this assiment yokiey. Poor syd having to endure all this s**t. I hope things get better for her.

Also, i want to say that i read your Sarkney fics at SD-1 too (I´m in a little sarkney fever at the moment heheheh)... only... for some reason, i can´t review there... everytime i try, they say i´m not authorised... something like that. I was just reading My fair tale ending, and i hope you are not having problems with ispiration anymore.
Any way... keep up the good work!! And please, PM me!!

Back