Mommy and Daddy

Omg this is so funny. vaughn and sydney with a mechanical baby. I wonder how long it's gonna take for vaughn to finally notice sydney cuz it seems that sydney already thinks that he's gorgeous and who can blame her. Thanks for the pm. (y)

Thank you for the pm...really cute update! At least Vaughn know she gets good grades!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Hope he starts being nice to her now that they hae a baby doll to take care of.. :woot:

Rawr. I miss people. I think that we should make a shrink ray, shrinking everything exept the land... that should stay big. But then we're all in our own little city and everybody can fit, so we can all be together. And then we shove all of the terroists on their own island to blow each other up. Man, I make the best plans. :smiley:

Thanks for that PM. It took me awhile to remember what M&D meant... I was like... MOTHER AND FATHER... NO MOMMY AND DADDy. Man, why did you name it that? Seroiusly. Lol.

I liked the chapter. Michael is a big meanie head.

-Nadia :beret: 🤠 :Pirate2:

That was great ... aww poor Syd ... cant believe they are all that mean to her ... at least Michael is being somewhat coroprative ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

ok what a jerk he's being
don't think its gonna be smooth sailing at first
Maybe he has noticed her before and is just putting on a tough guy
act for his friends....bet he's really a nice guy at heart

haha... vaughn walking off to class with a baby. what happens if it cries in class? this is going to be soo funny :lol: thanx for the pm

OO ya they will be spending a lot of time together!!!
-This should be interesting!!!
I hope Vaughn won't be to mean to her!!!
-Great update! Thanks for the pm!!

HAH! LAuren is evil LOVE IT!
It seems as tho he's not mean just indifferent towards her!
Lookin forward to the fluff and him stopping with the 'popular' thing!

Awesome chappie!
UPDATE ASAP

Great update!
Vaughn is so totallt gonna have to change because otherwise this isn't gonna work. I can't you know how to hold a baby? I can't wait for them to meet after school. Thanks for the PM and post more soon.

Back