Mommy and Daddy

Oh, update on the update now.

I just got my computer re-imaged and have to re-install the office suite, so as soon as I get that up on here I can update! I've written most of the next chapters for find me and mommy and daddy. :D

I wish my grad was on friday :( but that's my last day of classes, so I'm taking lots of pictures for the grad scrapbook I'm making!! :woot: :woot:
am I a loser if I get this excited about a scrapbook? Oh well, I don't even care! :P
but my grad isn't until the 30th so I'm not done exams until the 28th :angry: you're so lucky you're done already!

I wish my grad was on friday :( but that's my last day of classes, so I'm taking lots of pictures for the grad scrapbook I'm making!! :woot: :woot:
am I a loser if I get this excited about a scrapbook? Oh well, I don't even care! :P
but my grad isn't until the 30th so I'm not done exams until the 28th :angry: you're so lucky you're done already!
The only reason I'm done is because I go to a private school. Other schools are finished around the 30th though.
I'm excited about my scrapbook! You're not a loser at all! :rolleyes: I'm making a Ottawa scrapbook of my 4 years in this city. So, it's basically a high school scrapbook because I was only here for the 4 years of high school. :D
You are not a loser.
I am.
I am OBSESSED with Star Wars, Buffy, Alias, and I'm a photographer. At my school, that's a loser. Here, not so much. NO ONE was obsessed with Alias until this past January when I converted 3 people. :smiley:

Haha, thanks, but I've accepted my loser-ishness a long time ago, so I'm at peace with it. (y)
At my school, you're only cool if you play a sport, which automatically rules me out.
unless theatre sports count. go improv! this morning my drama teacher said that our class was pretty much his favorite. I felt so special. :angelic:
anyway, I'm getting off topic :blush: glad to see I'm not the only one who gets excited about colored paper and crinkle-cut scissors :woot: :woot:

Chels

hey.i love this fic! god lauren has to get in the damn way everytime!!!!!!! all im syaing is lauren watch out girl im coming to get you :sniper: :ninja:

can i have a pm for this fic :Please:

thankx

update soon!!!!!!

Can I make it on the list?

74Aliaschickita47
albob
Alias_Angel
Aliaschick347
aliasfan212
AliasSydney502
Alwazabrat
amlynac
amyvaughn
angels_fire_88
ASIOagent
ballerina
benzmine
Carney4ever
catfishally
Chicketepee
ChrisM
cookiemonster
dandan
derevkointraining
Descena
EnglandAddict2020
Faye Vaughn
fire*N*ice
fox_canada
frangipani
freelancer79
funkymonkey
grassyass
gregstar

gtwallichs
gucci_94
hannahb
invisible
jadeygirl
k-mila
KAliasGirl
Kate_14
lady alias
Lily Ella
littleangel
LittleNicky
LoobyLou
Lor_Aliasfan47
Lovygirl
maddy28
MH55995
mnkdance963
Ms.MichaelVaughn
oooRevesDouxooo
PointguysGirl
seevanw
Shniblet47
shotput25ash
Silvinha
Soccer22vartan
sparklingrainbow
Spydrummer06
SpygirlAmy
SuperDuck123

Syd_ Vaughn
sydney_alias_vaughn
Sydney L Bristow
Syd&Vaughn4eva
Syd4Vaughn
sydneymicheal
SydneyVaughn47
SydVaughn1001
tunita
tubby
UndercoverPhoenix47
Vaughn-a-holic!439
vartan-lova
vaughnroxmysox
vaughnshoney
xMountineer02300844x

And now further delays because my grandfather's in the hospital, and probably going to die soon.

the only thing is, is that he's 96, so we've kind of been expecting it. he's pretty old, and it's about his time.

so, i have to go out of town for a while now. i'll have a computer, but it won't be this one, with the files on it.

~Anja

And now further delays because my grandfather's in the hospital, and probably going to die soon.

the only thing is, is that he's 96, so we've kind of been expecting it. he's pretty old, and it's about his time.

so, i have to go out of town for a while now. i'll have a computer, but it won't be this one, with the files on it.

~Anja

sorry to hear about ur garndad...i wish him the best and hope that things are better and easier for him.

thankx for puttinme on the pm list

Sorry to hear about your grandfather. I know what you're going through. I just lost my mother two months ago- she was 84.

I hope to post an update this weekend, possibly as early as tomorrow.

My grandfather is fine. They don't know what happened. I say it's a case of being old. He's 96! Of course there will be health problems! 96!!!

Has anyone seen The Lake House? Because if you have, then you can read the spoiler. Or have no intention of seeing it... or don't mind a tiny little glimpse at a non-pivotal moment, then please, read.
You know the scene between Alex and his dad in the hospital? That's what my grandfather is like with my dad. Honestly, it was so accurate, it scared me a little...

~Anja

Hey guys. Thanks for bearing with me here. Life's a bitch sometimes. :sigh:

Here's a little summary of what happened in the last chapter:
- Sydney and Francie went shopping
- Francie helped her get ready for the party with Vaughn
- Vaughn and Syd went to the party
- Sydney, Will, Danny, and Francie went into another room and Sydney then went into the kitchen to see Vaughn and Lauren kissing

Well, here's the update.

Chapter 8

Monday came quicker than I ever thought possible.

I had actually thought that he had cared about me. I thought I could see something in his eyes, but no. I was wrong.

God, that sounds silly I could see it in his eyes, ugh, I’ve turned into such a sap.

I guess I was right before, I’ve got no one. Nothing. I’m invisible.

When I got out of bed, I didn’t even realize that the weekend had passed. Time just flew by.

Now, I don’t think I hate him, I just feel disappointed. I’m disappointed that I let myself feel something for that son of a bitch. Okay, maybe I am a little bitter towards him.

As I stepped up to the school doors, I paused, I wasn’t sure of what I could expect to experience today. Would Michael have bragged to his friends of how easy I was to fool? Would everything be the same, just as it had been for the last years of school? And one thing that concerned me the most, was if his friends were in on everything. Because I really liked Francie, she was very sweet when she went shopping with me and helped me get ready for my date with the heartless bastard.

I went straight to my locker and grabbed my books for first period. Just as I closed it up, Francie came up to me, her eyes wide, with a large smile on her face.

“So,” she giggled, “How did things go with Michael?”

I looked down and frowned, “So,” I said bitterly, “He didn’t tell you then?”

Her face grew confused, “He didn’t tell me what?”

“That his game worked," Francie still looked really confused, "To make the little loser in the school feel like someone actually liked her."

"What are you talking about Sydney?" Francie asked.

"So, what, you weren't in on it?"

"IN ON WHAT?!" she yelled.

"He kissed Lauren!" I replied. Francie gasped and looked genuinely shocked.

"What? He kissed Lauren?"

"Yeah, he kissed her. I was probably just a bet. You know, like 'let's get the biggest loser and pretend to like her, but then break her heart to pieces' or something along those lines."

“Syd, you need to know that Michael came to us the other day and said that he liked you. And Will, Danny and I are his best friends, so he wanted for us to get along… I really don’t think Michael is the kind of guy to do something like that.”

“Francie,” Sydney sighed, “Can we just not talk about it right now, I kind of just want to forget about it for now.”

“Yeah, that’s fine. And if we see him we can ignore him if you’d like.”

“No, I couldn’t get you to do that… he’s your friend. I just won’t talk to him as nicely as I normally would.”

Francie laughed, “That’s the spirit.”

They stopped talking when the bell went, “Well, it’s off to class we go?” she sighed.

“Yeah, health class… with Michael. A fun choice for a first class back.”

In my arms I’m carrying Adam. He’s ‘sleeping’ at the moment, which I’m quite thankful for. Actually, he was quite quiet over the weekend, which I’m also thankful for. I don’t think I could have handled a bad weekend of him constantly crying. I’ll just be happy when I give him back to the teacher, and this project is over and done with.

When I open the classroom door and step in, I notice that Mrs. Henderson isn’t there yet. I do however see Lauren in her seat and Michael in his. Lauren, for some reason, looks at me angrily as I step into the room. Michael doesn’t even look up from the papers on his desk. I don’t know why, but it disappointed me. I thought that I might get something out of him today, but I guess not.

Just as I take my seat, Mrs. Henderson enters the room with an empty cart and a cheery smile, which I – for once – do not reciprocate. “Well,” she sighed, “You will all be happy to learn that your parenting days are over, for now.”

A collective happy sigh was heard through the room, though not from three people in the room. Mrs. Henderson rolled the cart through the aisles between the desks and took each baby doll from each person holding it.

“Now, please get into your pairs and we’ll talk over what you’ve been through during the past two weeks.”

I didn’t stand, but instead heard Michael stand and take a seat next to me. “Let’s just get through this,” I groaned.

He just sighed and nodded.

After Mrs. Henderson asked the majority of the class, she turned on me. “Sydney,” she smiled at me, “How did you find this experience went?”

I sighed and took a deep breath, “It went as should be expected. The doll cried a lot, needed ‘changing’ a lot, and we just dealt with it.”

“So, you each did your share of the load?” she asked.

“Yes,” Michael chimed in, “Sydney took over when I was busy, and I did the same for her.”

She nodded and smiled before asking more questions.

When class was over, Michael got up and left the classroom before me. I stood and exited the class before seeing him waiting for me around the corner. He grabbed my arm lightly and pulled me into an empty classroom.

“We need to talk.”

The next one will come much quicker... mostly because I have NOTHING to do, and it's already half written.

It'll be up this week before Thursday when I go out of town for "summer orientation".

- Enjoy

~Anja

PM LIST

74Aliaschickita47
albob
Alias_Angel
Aliaschick347
aliasfan212
AliasSydney502
Alwazabrat
amlynac
amyvaughn