Monet Is Destroyed, Sees Puns Regarding Its Value In Hell

Drunks break into a museum and damage a painting....

What's to stop a heist by a half-competant thief? They haven't arrested these people? Someone with just a fraction of a good plan could make off with any painting they want!

*mutters*

~Dune~

What's to stop a heist by a half-competant thief?

Not much. In the past couple of years there have been multiple very high profile art thefts from museums and private collections, even from decendants of the artists themselves. The paintings all end up in rich-unethical peoples' private collections, because you can't sell a stolen painting like that, so they must be hired thefts.

Ahh, for the glory days of a few decades ago, when priceless jewels could be stolen with ease through elaborate, cinematic heist plans involving lots of gadgetry, social sophistication, and the inept bumbling of Italian or French police forces.

~Dune~

*cues the pink panther music*

*police a week from now discover a glove with the initials DW on the back*

A four inch tear in the canvas should be repairable, some art restorer is gonna make a -pretty- freaking penny.

I'd like to hang the idiots up naked by their toes off the front of the museum for a public mocking and stoning, however.

A four inch tear in the canvas should be repairable, some art restorer is gonna make a -pretty- freaking penny.

I'd like to hang the idiots up naked by their toes off the front of the museum for a public mocking and stoning, however.

Don't you think the stoning might be a little redundant?

Dude! We got SO STONED last night. Man, you don't enough KNOW! And we like, went to this bar and had a few brewskis... good times man, wicked good times... oh hey! We like.. went to like this, I dunno, artsy place after, but they were locked up. But hey, nothing we couldn't handle! Dude it was awesome...

Back