Money!

ms.katejones said:
I really hate money. I had to pay taxes for the first time last year and it sucked because my parents made me do it myself so I could learn financial responsibility, but it was SO ANNOYING.
[post="1036048"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Wait..let's think about this statement here.. I hate money, because I had to pay taxes. If you hate money so much, shouldn't you be glad you are giving it away ? :smiley:

xinli11 said:
Wait..let's think about this statement here..  I hate money, because I had to pay taxes.  If you hate money so much, shouldn't you be glad you are giving it away ? :smiley:
[post="1037370"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:lol: OK, I'll rephrase that. I hate dealing with money. It's a pain and I always lose track of how much I have or don't have. (n)

i get 20$ a months from my mom, 20$ every week for working saturdays at my dad's chocolate factory, 10$ a week from church for watching the little kids, and random babysitting

i'm too young to wrk!!! we'll i'm gonna be able to in about 2 weeks time but shhhhhh!!!! but i can just ask my parents for money and they're like sure here!!! YAY!!!! but it means i gotta be nice to them!!
which is well.... hard wen they're like real annoying!!

errr...I get a combined total of $30 a week from my mom and aunt...but that includes buying my own lunch...soooo -.-...but since school lunch if puke...and I bring the munchies from home...I usually have to get something for lunch...sandwiches and such...or I can always freeload pb&j for the week or bagels if i need the $$...

I have all my meals paid for on my dining card, I don't pay rent for my dorm, and I get $100 a month to spend from my parents. Plus I have $2000 saved up from my summer job, so I use that for anything big I want to buy.

I have all my meals paid for on my dining card, I don't pay rent for my dorm, and I get $100 a month to spend from my parents. Plus I have $2000 saved up from my summer job, so I use that for anything big I want to buy.
I'm in a pretty good situation too. Because my parents are living in their apartment in India at the moment I get to live in thier house in Australia rent-free. My only problem is that I save all my money for travel, which means I don't have that much to spend throughout the year!

Natalia said:
I'm in a pretty good situation too. Because my parents are living in their apartment in India at the moment I get to live in thier house in Australia rent-free. My only problem is that I save all my money for travel, which means I don't have that much to spend throughout the year!
[post="1039455"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I am saving up to travel, too. My best friend and I are planning a road trip to Mexico. Now I just have to convince my parents to let me take the car.

shakila said:
20$ every week for working saturdays at my dad's chocolate factory,  10$ a week from church for watching the little kids, and random babysitting
[post="1038847"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
That sounds like a really sweet book!

Jai

i have aobut 60 bucks form my birthday i spent 20 at six flags and the movies but im going to save it for my car in my bank i got a cupoles tohusands in there

the 23$ per month is just the money I spend on stuff like Cd-s and DVd-s and video games, posters etc. i usually don't shop very often. One of my biggest buy was Alias S1-S3 DVD-s. i collected money for about 6 months and used up some of the money my grandma gave me recently. If I want to go out and eat in some restaurant and hang out with my firends my parents give me money!

Back