Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

Monk

Discussion in 'Television & Streaming' started by Codename, Dec 19, 2002.

Tags:
  1. Codename

Codename Rocket Ranger

lol on lots of the TV Boards I have posted what some tv shows are, but I dont watch tv that much just Alias! :rolleyes:
    So what is the show Monk can someone give me a definition!?

2. Flames24

Flames24 Rocket Ranger

Monk stars Tony Shalhoub and it's about a detective who is a hypocondriac. It's funny and he has a good way of solving crimes. It's a fun show to watch. That's how I'd describe it. If anybody else wants to add something, they can.

3. Codename

Codename Rocket Ranger

Thanks it sounds like a good show! :P

4. 007_JamesBond

007_JamesBond Rocket Ranger

oh it is funny, i bet you would like it

5. clarissima

clarissima Rocket Ranger

He's not a hypochondriac...per se. More of an obsessive compulsive neat freak. ;) Tony Shalhoub is great and Bitty Schramm is also phenomenal as his nurse/assistant Sharona. I'm glad Tony got nominated for a golden globe. The show is great with him.

6. sydbristow

sydbristow Rocket Ranger

I love that show but abc hasn't been airing it lately.

7. musically83

musically83 Rocket Ranger

ABC originally passed on the show, USA picked it up and audiences LOVED it so ABC has been re-airing USA's eps...Tony Shaloub is AMAZING! Anyone see the ep with Tim Daly guest starring?? I love when they reunite old castmates on new shows!

8. Intel

Intel Rocket Ranger

Those are some great descriptions, and yeah he so does have a funny way of solving crimes, they just aired the season premiere here last week :)

9. MyCuriousLife

MyCuriousLife Captain

Monk is really a great show... monk is sooo funny... he's sooo smart because when he suspects a person he really knows that this person really did it and he just solves the crime instantly... :)

10. SkyGirl5

SkyGirl5 Rocket Ranger

monk is the best! its so great because it points out little details that no one but monk would notice that solve the crime.
    monk also has a lot of fears - like hes afraid of everything - even milk! lol :LOL:

11. yellowraven

yellowraven Rocket Ranger

yea, have u guys seen the one where the captains wife was in a car wreck?

the garbage men come and monk has special bags for everything even water, and they get afraid of him, and the episode turns out really funny :)