Monk

lol on lots of the TV Boards I have posted what some tv shows are, but I dont watch tv that much just Alias! :rolleyes:
So what is the show Monk can someone give me a definition!?

Monk stars Tony Shalhoub and it's about a detective who is a hypocondriac. It's funny and he has a good way of solving crimes. It's a fun show to watch. That's how I'd describe it. If anybody else wants to add something, they can.

He's not a hypochondriac...per se. More of an obsessive compulsive neat freak. ;) Tony Shalhoub is great and Bitty Schramm is also phenomenal as his nurse/assistant Sharona. I'm glad Tony got nominated for a golden globe. The show is great with him.

ABC originally passed on the show, USA picked it up and audiences LOVED it so ABC has been re-airing USA's eps...Tony Shaloub is AMAZING! Anyone see the ep with Tim Daly guest starring?? I love when they reunite old castmates on new shows!

Those are some great descriptions, and yeah he so does have a funny way of solving crimes, they just aired the season premiere here last week :smiley:

Monk is really a great show... monk is sooo funny... he's sooo smart because when he suspects a person he really knows that this person really did it and he just solves the crime instantly... :smiley:

monk is the best! its so great because it points out little details that no one but monk would notice that solve the crime.
monk also has a lot of fears - like hes afraid of everything - even milk! lol :lol:

yea, have u guys seen the one where the captains wife was in a car wreck?

the garbage men come and monk has special bags for everything even water, and they get afraid of him, and the episode turns out really funny :smiley:

Back