Monkey's In The Attic

:marlene: 🐒 :marlene: 🐒 :marlene:

:D Well this movie certainly is memorable, in more than one way :blush: :blush: :blush: Lucky bullhorn :whistle:

Drugs feature alot in this movie. It is made in 1974.

The title I think pertains to the primate antics that go on 🐒 I'm not going to review the movie :rolleyes:

Victor has a beard, glasses and is barefoot most of the movie. He plays piano and sort of sings. He's naked in one scene which makes this movie worthwhile :stretcher: Kissing scenes and a great shot of his back which Victor fans know is the sexiest back EVER :throb:

Victor plays Eric and towards the end he dresses in womens clothes and has a hilarious scene on the phone.

Interesting movie. I only watch for Victor scenes -_-

That is a weird movie. I would love to hear what Victor has to say about it, and what he thinks the movie was about.

The scene at the piano with the bullhorn, man that scene caught me by surprise.

Yes, Victor has the sexiest back. He should definitely show it more often.

That phone scene was hilarious. He was too skinny though.

filmlover said:
The scene at the piano with the bullhorn, man that scene caught me by surprise.

Yes, Victor has the sexiest back.  He should definitely show it more often.
[post="1057267"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
THAT scene suprised me also :shocked: I knew it was in the movie but it happened so quickly :blush: I had no time to prepare :lol:

Yes his back is very nice :stretcher: Thankfully he showed it alot and we have it on tape :woot:

hahaha. that's a complete stoner movie. though i like watching Victor. the movie DEFINITELY has it's moments. i thank the directors, the writers, producers, casting agents, and everyone else who was involved for giving us the only nude butt shot we've seen of Victor, and probably the only one we will ever see. :lol:
Barbara

:lol: Barbara, you crack me up. Yeah, that is probably the only nude butt shot of Victor we will ever see, especially since Victor is under the delusion that no one wants to see him like that. So, I am thankful to whomever convinced Victor to do that movie.

It definitely seems like everyone was smoking something during the making of that movie.

Victor: My Ideal Man said:
Monkey's in the Attic is a film that the more you watch the more you see and understand and the more interesting it becomes.
[post="1058348"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
That's always been my take on the movie. Once you understand the message, it is interesting. Sorta.

toria55 said:
That's always been my take on the movie.  Once you understand the message, it is interesting.  Sorta.
[post="1075357"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Thank you Toria. It is an amazing film, thank you for making it possible for me to watch.

Victor Is Delicious said:
:whistle: That image I can transfer to Jack  :angelic: What a cute behind  :blush:

I'd like to thank everyone for encouraging Victor to do that movie  :lol:
[post="1074414"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Wait! cute behind??? OMG! :stretcher: I haven't seen this film...where can you get it???? :lol: *ducks under large rock* :blush:

Ophelia said:
I like to call this one "Victor's LSD Movie" or "the Pizza Boy's Terrible, no-good, Very Bad Day!"  :lol:
[post="1079861"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:blink: :rotflmao:

Okay...now I REALLY wanna see it! :lol:

:lol: Very funny Ophelia, the pizza guy did look scared in the house :shock:

Did we mention lymberley he's kissing in two scenes :whistle: Barechested for most of the movie too, except when he's pantless because then he's shirtless and pantless :blush: :stretcher: Way too thin though -_-

Victor does a hilarious scene on the phone :D

It's great when he's playing piano :P

Yeah, Victor was very thin back then. Glad to see that he has put on some weight.
Loved the phone scene. He was so funny!

I will never forget my reaction when THAT scene came on. I wasn't expecting it that soon.

Victor Is Delicious said:
Did we mention lymberley he's kissing in two scenes :whistle: Barechested for most of the movie too, except when he's pantless because then he's shirtless and pantless  :blush: :stretcher: Way too thin though  -_-

:stretcher: :thud: Be still my heart...shirtless AND pantless????? :woot:

Alright...must.find.this.movie.now! :Ph34r:

Back