Monkey's In The Attic

lutin said:
Yes, Limberley, I must find this movie now!!!!!
[post="1095268"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I hear ya! I've been looking here and there, but with no luck so far! If you find it please pass along the info & I'll do the same! :cool:

filmlover said:
Oh yeah, I think Victor would love to forget MITA.  Especially that one particular scene at the piano with the bullhorn.
[post="1095845"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:jawdrop: Bullhorn?? OMG - :rotflmao: I really hope this movie is still "out there" somewhere :lol:

filmlover said:
Oh yes, the bullhorn did its job very well.  There was nothing to see there, unless you used your imagination.
[post="1099898"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

And fortunately (or unfortunately depending upon your perspective) my imagination is quite...um...imaginative :rolleyes: :lol:

filmlover said:
I really would love to hear Victor talk about MITA.  I would like to hear what he thinks about the movie.
[post="1371227"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I think Victor would get a great laugh out of talking about that movie. Especially if he knew how in demand that movie has been.

I think Victor would get a great laugh out of talking about that movie. Especially if he knew how in demand that movie has been.
I think so too.

I would love to hear what he thinks the movie was about, and if it was fun filming the movie.

Back