Monkeys!

:rolleyes: OK I am like so bored! Me and my buddy Jo had a talk about monkeys and well she is scared of them! I think they are the most sweetest thing ever. They look so cute and are so soft and cuddly! What do you think? Jo you gotta tell them what you think!

ahhh i love monkeys!!! my grandma used to call me monkey when i was little...but then agains he also called her dog and cat monkey...lol

AHHHHHHH!!!!!! MONKEYS ARE EVIL!! THEY"RE BAD!!HORRIBLE GOD AWEFUL ANIMALS!!!! AAAAAAAAAH!!!! I'm sorry for all you monkey lovers out there but they're just....::shudders:: I don't like them, they scare me a bit! But PENGUINS!!! YES!! My saviors! :D

i had a very scary experience with monkeys in this dream that my lunch table makes fun of me forever because i am absolutely terrified of them now. especially the ones with big blue eyes.

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
AHHHHHHH!!!!!! MONKEYS ARE EVIL!! THEY"RE BAD!!HORRIBLE GOD AWEFUL ANIMALS!!!! AAAAAAAAAH!!!! I'm sorry for all you monkey lovers out there but they're just....::shudders:: I don't like them, they scare me a bit! But PENGUINS!!! YES!! My saviors! :D
yes i HATE monkeys they are soooo evil and soooo UGLY! mean they look like they just came out of ur butt! they are sooooo friekin ugly!!! <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>I HATE</span> <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>MONKEYS!!!! BAN THE MONKEYS!!! KILL UM!!!!</span> now seals are sooooo cute i love seals!

lauren vartan

Back