Monster - In - Law

I am glad to hear MV is gonna be in a movie. BUT I have to agree with most people. JLO is not a good actress. I wish it was someone else but at least it will get alot of publicity.

I am glad to hear MV is gonna be in a movie. BUT I have to agree with most people. JLO is not a good actress. I wish it was someone else but at least it will get alot of publicity.

Lots, lots of publicity with J.Lo. At least we can see him more often not only with Alias but with his own movie. JG must be proud of him. Will MV and JLo talks about JG and Ben when they start filming???? :rolleyes:

for this movie to succeed there needs to be lots of chemistry between the two ... and it better be, because if not, the movie could be a big disappointment for MV ... ;)

Well, any movie is a gamble because it's such a collaborative medium. All the pieces have to work well for it to succeed. Having said that though, I trust MV's judgment when it comes to scripts. He's been in some interesting movies (The Myth of Fingerprints, One Hour Photo, Fiorile), and hey he was smart enough to believe in Alias. The fact that there is a good director in place and good actors involved --I may not be a J-Lo fan, but I believe she's a good actress-- makes me very optimistic.

On the other hand – there is potentially big audience wanting to see Fonda’s comeback. This actress touched two generations, and her comeback could be much anticipated.
But still, I have a baaaad feeling about JLo.
:thinking:

Back