Monster In-Law

[quote name='Vaughn's Baby Girl' date='Sep 29 2004, 05:19 AM']Hey guys! i was just checking out some stuff on vartan-web.com and i found out monster in-law is set to be released on JULY 29.2005!!!!!!  :happydance:
[post="1011839"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
[/quote]

Then we'll have to wait 10 more months. I wish it will be a hit just like 13 Going on 30.

Generally, movies being made over this summer will not be released until next summer. Post-production is a lengthy process, and then there's the politics of when to release a film to get the target audience....

I am not going to see this film. I'm not one of those people who pays to see things just because an actor from a show I like is in it. JG still hasn't made a film I like, and MV isn't doing too well either!!

oooh a little harsh Natalia :P you didn't like 13 going on 30? i thought it was cute ^_^

lol i don't mind Jho - hehehehheeh that made me laugh, but i will support michael in anyway i can ;) plus the movie does seem like a cute romantic comedy and those are my fav :P

oooh a little harsh Natalia  you didn't like 13 going on 30? i thought it was cute
:smiley:
No, I didn't like 13 Going on 30. It gets a bit annoying when people say that it is the greatest movie ever made, simply because Jennifer Garner is in it. There are plenty more things needed to make a good film than having an Alias actor in it! :lol:

And from what I've heard about this MV movie, it is going to be bad. Sorry guys. :blush: The kind of movie that will get one star reviews and fast video release (as are most films in this genre).

It's not that I think any of them are bad actors. I mean, Victor Garber guested on It's All Relative, which is possibly the worst show ever made, and yet he's an incredible actor!

A very short and uninformative synopsis :lol: In spoiler tags just in case ;)

From Romantic Movies
“Monster-in-Law?” So what's that about?
It's about a mother-in-law. The bride-to-be finds the perfect guy but then soon finds out there's also a mother that comes along with the package and that kind of screws things up.

I believe there's also a synopsis at VartanHo.

I personally can't wait to see it, I've heard that the movie is quite funny.

Jane Fonda specifically came out of retirement to do this movie because it piqued her interest and that is after 12 years.

I heard that Jane Fonda and Jennifer Lopez actually have a screen where they have a cat fight, LOL

Jewel :smiley:

I'll definitely go to see the movie. Jane Fonda alone is such a good actress and I really have liked a few of Jlo's movies (Maid in Manhattan, especially, it's such a light hearted movie and you need those sometimes). And...of course, I'm going to support MV.

Back