Monster In Law

Just saw the movie! Does what a movie should do... makes you feel good! Vartan is sooooo hot! His eyes are gorgeous! Never really saw them before! Hot guy! I thought they made a cute couple, and the chemistry was right on! I think it was a total hit for him (and his performance)! Jane, Jennifer, Michael and Wonda! I have to add her (Wonda) to my favorites! She is the best!

I think they all did a GREAT job! In order, I think Wonda and Jane tied for 1st, Michael for 2nd, the gay friend was 3rd, and Jennifer was 4th (sorry Jen, you are awesome, but....)

LOVED it! A total HIT!

I was going to c it today but I just wasn't in the mood. Prob'ly this Friday cuz I have off, but so does almost everyone else in my class.

Wonda is soo funny! She had a tv show but it got cancelled....

I just watched the movie. I really likd it a lot and so was the audience. At the end of the movie, they clapped. MV looked really good and played a perfect boyfried very well. (y) for MV.

I saw this movie this weekend and I loved it.......Michael was fantastic and he proved what a great actor he really is! I so love him!!!!!!

This Michael almost stole the show, but Wanda Sykes was hilarious!

I highly recommend going to see it!

i saw it and i enjoyed it. i only went because it has MV, but it was a lot better than i expected. MV is shirtless, hot in a doctor's uniform and there are a few nice shots of his ass.. mmm.. which made it all worth it. plus, i thought it was pretty funny. wanda sykes was hilarious- the perfect person for her role!

i really wish i could go see it. i will take your word for it being good. i just can not bring myself to put money in jane fonda's pockets. i can't even rent it. i forgive mv for doing a movie with her, he is from france after all. but she is an american traitor after all and i hope she burns in hell. did you all get the irony in mv doing a movie with j lo.? ben affleck and jenniger garner are together, she used to be with vartan, i just thought that was funny. :cuss:

I finally got to see it. I really liked MV looked so hot!!! I thought it was really funny. I wanted to see it twice but didn't have the time. I'm probably going to buy it when it comes out on dvd. not a fan of Jane fonda but I love MV and I needed to support his movie.

Back