Monster

iheartalias

The Holinator
i just saw it tonight...Charlize Theron was amazing, the whole time I sat there trying to convince myself that it was her under all that makeup, she was fantastic.

i really enjoyed the movie and want to see if anyone else saw it and get their reactions ^_^

I finally saw Monster today!!! I'm so happy because I really wanted to see it, and after waiting for what seemed like forever to open in more theaters I saw it and loved it. Charlize was absolutely fantastic in it, you kind of forget it her while your watching which is a good thing. She so deserves the Oscar for this and if she doesn't get it there is serously something wrong with the voters. I may be a little biased as I am a Charlize Theron fan and the only other performance I saw was Nicole Kidman in Cold Mountain which was good but not Oscar worthy. I saw it with my mother and sister who both liked it also and I asked if it was Oscar worthy and my mom was like Oh Yeah definitely. But anyway yeah I thought it was a really good movie.

Jennifer Garner said:
She so deserves the Oscar for this and if she doesn't get it there is serously something wrong with the voters. I may be a little biased as I am a Charlize Theron fan and the only other performance I saw was Nicole Kidman in Cold Mountain which was good but not Oscar worthy. I saw it with my mother and sister who both liked it also and I asked if it was Oscar worthy and my mom was like Oh Yeah definitely.
oh i totally agree with you on this one...and I am a Charlize Theron fan and biased as well, but she was extraordinry in this! Everyone I talked to that saw it was amazed that it was her, and that says a whole lot...she broke down her barrier of "I play the cute, charming woman in movies" and now seems that she could play practically anything...Definitely Oscar worthy!

I can't wait to see this movie I adore Charlize Theron and not just because we both come from the same country but I love all her movies

I heard this movie is really good, and can't wait to see it. The bad news is that my movie theater is not playing it. :( I might go to some faraway one to catch it though.

^ It wasn't playing in a lot of theaters near me either atleast none of the ones I usually go to, but luckily there was one pretty close that I went. The movie is totally worth the drive though.

iheartalias said:
[qoute]oh i totally agree with you on this one...and I am a Charlize Theron fan and biased as well, but she was extraordinry in this! Everyone I talked to that saw it was amazed that it was her, and that says a whole lot...she broke down her barrier of "I play the cute, charming woman in movies" and now seems that she could play practically anything...Definitely Oscar worthy![/qoute]

It was nice to see her do something she doesn't usually do, as most her movies she's always somewhat the same, with the exception of the Devil's Advocate. While I was watching every now and then I'd think I can't believe that's actually Charlize because she really looked so much like Aileen it was amazing. When it was over my mom kept saying I can't believe that was her because she's so pretty and in the movie it's obviously not the Charlize were used to. She just thought it was amazing how different she looked, with the teeth and the makeup and all that. I can't wait till the awards shows this year because of this and she better get every last one of them!