Monty Python and the Holy Grail

I don't know. I can't understand Monty Python haters at all. And that it is British makes it way funnier. I wonder how many times they had to stop for tea time in the middle of scenes.

Well, that was for the English...
But yes. We (especially me) do.
I like to stick to stereotypes if I find that they amuze me. Tea Time amuzes me. Amuze is cooler spelled with a Z because Z is the coolest letter ever.

I always seem to be funny or amuzing when I least expect. Luckily, I have come to realize and ignore this. Glad to amuze tho. *bows*

I hate it when people just watch the Holy Grail and then start going on about how awesome Monty Python is. Yes, The Holy Grail is a great movie, but he has so many other ones that people fail to see.

but he has so many other ones that people fail to see.

I assume you mean they? I enjoyed holy grail and meaning of life. Didn't find life of Brian as amusing. The best of the flying circus might be my favorite, though of course thats a compilation from their comedy show.

All of their full length movies are amazing, especially the Holy Grail. I have met multiple who can recite the Holy Grail from start to finish. I never got into the flying circus series, though - I didn't know there was a 'best of' ... I'll have to add it to netflix.

Don't forget: 'And Now For Something Completely Different'

Waiter! Bring me a bucket!

I hate it when people just watch the Holy Grail and then start going on about how awesome Monty Python is. Yes, The Holy Grail is a great movie, but he has so many other ones that people fail to see.

I was going to Netflix the rest over time, but only got to Life of Brian. I've been trying to Netflix the rest but I always forget.

Very. I'll never look back... In June or July they will also allow you to download movies - a feature to be included w/o any additional subscription cost.

Back